Touchdown chain and turnover chain

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is my last shot at this since we are on the subject and it's slow season.

How bout "Taking it To the House" chain! Only come out for 80 yards or better. Now I'm done with this!!

Advertisement
The third down sack scepter:

36B92ACD-B196-4656-9D0F-044A866CDA02.jpeg

We should have a chain made of plastic and it should be "You Screwed Up Again" chain. Rosier and our Punter would rotate wearing it last year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's what we know, so far, coach diaz has done nothing "corny" from what i can see, so if something does come up for the offense, i expect it to be almost as hype as the turnover chain, but im cool with just doing it for the defense as well, but i got whatever it is that they do come out with, being amped up. The one thing for sure is this, coach diaz is showing the True nature of Miami, and that's back to having us being trend setters already!

Here's what we know, so far, coach diaz has done nothing "corny" from what i can see, so if something does come up for the offense, i expect it to be almost as hype as the turnover chain, but im cool with just doing it for the defense as well, but i got whatever it is that they do come out with, being amped up. The one thing for sure is this, coach diaz is showing the True nature of Miami, and that's back to having us being trend setters already!

And might i add, most importantly, AGAIN!

QB needs to get on the phone to the OC in the booth but he can't because he has to wear the TD chain. Otherwise, fans will think he's heartless and lacks passion.

Advertisement
Back