Touchdown chain and turnover chain

Advertisement
This shows how old I am.After scoring a touchdown have Morgana the kissing bandit run out on the field and kiss the player.that woman had the biggest ******* I've ever seen.my big hands looked like baby hands next to them.they didn't sag either .

What if we ran something close to a hurry up offense?

Say we hit a 50yd pass. Do we call timeout to anoint big play chain? Or do we, having the other defense on it’s heels, capitalize on the play and subsequently call a play and score??

Uh not to be that guy, but he said "TD play" of 50+

Touchdown Chain is stupid. Hate that Diaz would allow this. Crazy as it sounds, he's ripping off himself and it's a poseur move.

Turnover Chain was an original concept; something Miami has done a lot of throughout the years as pioneers. Other schools followed suit and copied, but none was as good as the original.

Same to be said when busting out a Touchdown Chain prop.

Nasty defense was always Miami's calling card and when you think of the Canes greats over the years—defensive guys always come to mind first; Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, Ed Reed, Jon Vilma, Sean Taylor, Jerome Brown, Cortez Kennedy, Antrel Rolle, Micheal Barrow, et al. Yes, there are obviously offensive superstars that had their brand of swag—Michael Irvin the most noteworthy—but "defense wins championships" and UM proved that in the 80s when its defense was killing the option / wishbone and dismantling college football giants like Oklahoma, Nebraska and Notre Dame.

Rolling out a Touchdown Chain this year is the equivalent of jumping the shark.

At best, rename the Touchdown Chain as The Chain and redefine how it is distributed—using it for only HUGE plays on both sides of the ball— as well as certain points in the game.

Nothing more embarrassing this past year when Miami was losing a game by double digits late, played like crap the whole game and you see some defender hooting and hollering on the sideline over a personal accomplishment while the team was en route to another consecutive loss.

I'd like to see a sebastian up against the chain link fence chain. Manny can put it on whenever these bogus ACC refs want to not call holding or whatever other bull**** call they can come up with to hold us back. If you don't think what I am saying is true, somebody on here posted a while back on the bias of ACC officiating. Shameful.

Advertisement
I hear we’re getting a 40 yard punt chain too, I guess anything to help out the last couple years of shotty punting.

I'm not against using a prop for the offense but it's got to be for something more significant than just scoring a touchdown. Maybe something for game winning plays or significant big plays? Like, break a 50 yard TD, get the prop. QB sneak TD from inside the 1, no dice.

I'm not against using a prop for the offense but it's got to be for something more significant than just scoring a touchdown. Maybe something for game winning plays or significant big plays? Like, break a 50 yard TD, get the prop. QB sneak TD from inside the 1, no dice.
275 Yellow Flags would be raining down like confetti....

Advertisement
Maybe we should be thinking waaaaay outside the box here..... how’s about this:

The Offense moves the ball 10 yards, and then they all get a first down.

I know, I know.... it’s a little edgy for this offense, but maybe it’s worth a shot.

Advertisement
Back