Total Defense.....

Advertisement
We were 17th or 18th after last year's first 5 games.

It'll be interesting to see if we flop again or this is actually a good defense..

Advertisement
Defense has improved from last year. How much I'm not sure cause I just don't think we've played a solid offensive team yet.

It'll be interesting to see if we flop again or this is actually a good defense..

all in the play calling. Al and the kids can say whatever they want to the media, but we all witnessed they played totally the opposite last night. Very few LBs covering slot receivers and blitz's coming from different place off the line of scrimmage, not having the safety or linebacker to run from 5-10 yards off the line to make the play. This is on Al and has staff to do the same against the remainder of the schedule.

Defense has improved from last year. How much I'm not sure cause I just don't think we've played a solid offensive team yet.

name a solid offense on our schedule? We have the talent to do what we did last night against every time on our schedule. they play press, kept the outside linebackers close to the box and put either the safety or a third cb on the slot. and the few times they reverted back to that crap they made us pay. They isht should not be in our playbook under NO CIRCUMSTANCE!!! WE DON'T NEED TO GET CUTE, we have horses.

With our defense **** Lebow makes the other teams PAY BIG TIME. If they don't know who is coming on the rush 17, 34, 52, 56 or one of the dbs we drive the flow of the game. we have speed on this defense and it showed last night. Stop with the passive crap, the best canes team would get wiped up with it.

Advertisement

Yes but our first 5 games last year didn't include at UL ( a team who will lose 3 games tops this year ) and At Nebraska ( a legit top 15 team IMO who has one of the top 3 RBS in the game ) . I can't believe we are that high on D but the numbers are legit as we have played probably the toughest first 5 games of any team i can think of . That's the one thing i have to keep reminding myself - that there aren't many teams and none outside of the top 10 who wouldn't have at least 1 loss with our schedule right now .

Are you Kidding Nebraska is running all over everybody and while they lack a great passing game it is good enough. There is no Offense beyond FSU left on schedule i worry about near as much as i did about Nebraska.

That was a different defense last night. Not sure we can sustain it but it actually looked like a Miami hurricane defense.

Advertisement
Just play more man and let the chips fall where they may. Let your athletes make plays

Advertisement
Hurticanes have had the 28th toughest schedule so far I believe, contrary to what Golden will make you believe.

I don't think Nebraska or Louisville will end he season that well. These two teams are simply not that good.

Advertisement
Back