TOS: Where will new five-star Evan Neal end up?

Advertisement
The 2 recruitments aren’t the same

Yeah they are, actually.

Everyone pegged TC to come to Miami. Y? Whole family were Cane fans, and his father like figure played here and is the coach here.

Ppl pegged Neal to be here. Y? Whole family Canes and his uncle played here.

We gotta stop penciling in guys just b/c the whole family are Canes or just b/c a family member used to play here or close family friend played here. NONE of that chit means nothing to these youngsters today. It helps, but it’s as 50/50 as any other recruit. OK, maybe 55/45.

Did any img players go anywhere that weekend?

According to people on this board, yes. I swear you were involved in the conversation at the time. It's probably somewhere in this thread.

Edit: Post #96 you said in response to my post about Neal not going to the FSU game: "not many img kids went on visits that weekend." Now you're asking me if any IMG players went anywhere?

Last edited:
Yeah they are, actually.

Everyone pegged TC to come to Miami. Y? Whole family were Cane fans, and his father like figure played here and is the coach here.

We gotta stop penciling in guys just b/c the whole family are Canes or just b/c a family member used to play here or close family friend played here. NONE of that chit means nothing to these youngsters today. It helps, but it’s as 50/50 as any other recruit. OK, maybe 55/45.
at the end of the day rumph isn’t tc father no matter how people try to say he’s a father figure in his life like he don’t got one at home and Campbell’s father was pushing uga. Rumph didn’t and wasn’t going to have more influence over Campbells father period , it’s not hard to understand that.
And everyone wasn’t pegging tc to Miami as the Ricky Williams guy from sfe had been saying Campbell is going to uga for months before he made his decision

Advertisement
at the end of the day rumph isn’t tc father no matter how people try to say he’s a father figure in his life like he don’t got one at home and Campbell’s father was pushing uga. Rumph didn’t and wasn’t going to have more influence over Campbells father period , it’s not hard to understand that.
And everyone wasn’t pegging tc to Miami as the Ricky Williams guy from sfe had been saying Campbell is going to uga for months before he made his decision

Listen @brock i respect u as a poster; so I’m not going to go back & forth w u on something that I already know....not assume, but know.

There’s a reason y TC sent out the smh emoji after we lost to Wisconsin as well. But listen, u believe what u want, and I’ll just leave it like that.

Listen @brock i respect u as a poster; so I’m not going to go back & forth w u on something that I already know....not assume, but know.

There’s a reason y TC sent out the smh emoji after we lost to Wisconsin as well. But listen, u believe what u want, and I’ll just leave it like that.
Tc signed up to play in a much worse defense and defensive backfield that’s on him, don’t even care anymore. Miami is one of the only 2 schools to not give up more than 1000 passing yards this season, we have the 2nd best pass ranked defense in the country. It don’t even matter anymore

Advertisement
The kid said he'd visit Miami for sure. Stop the nonsense.
Remember any positive news it’s a “spin” any negative news it’s absolutely the truth just like they did with Stevenson a few months back with the uga nonsense. These people just love to be miserable. Richt and co know they need to land Evan neal and he’s a big priority

Not Miami that is a guarantee for anyone that has followed this recruiting game for more than one week.

I'm being objective. You don't think our coaches tried like **** to get Evan Neal to the FSU game?

Why not come to Miami vs Pitt instead of Bama vs Auburn? Just my .02, I feel like we will get the courtesy December visit and then he will sign with Bama

I'm being objective. You don't think our coaches tried like **** to get Evan Neal to the FSU game?

Why not come to Miami vs Pitt instead of Bama vs Auburn? Just my .02, I feel like we will get the courtesy December visit and then he will sign with Bama

Getting the last visit is the goal.

Advertisement
He could have come on an unofficial visit at any point, even the FSU game. He's less than 4 hours away from the stadium.

When was the last time he was on campus?

He could have come on an unofficial visit at any point, even the FSU game. He's less than 4 hours away from the stadium.

When was the last time he was on campus?
The last time he was on any campus was June at Miami. Visiting FSU this weekend and Oklahoma November 9th, bama for the iron bowl and Miami before the early signing period

Advertisement
Yeah they are, actually.

Thats not at all what happened with Tyson Campbell.

Don't think there's much to any of the CBs. Kid has been more tight lipped about his recruitment than any 5 Star I've ever seen. He doesn't appear to be in love with the whole process like most others of his status seem to be.

Advertisement
Back