TOS: Where will new five-star Evan Neal end up?

One day you will all learn to not get so hype about kids until they actually sign. Top50 players in the country are hard to get when every school in America are offering them “everything” cars, jobs, cash and all. I’m not implying Neal is taking money, just saying.

Advertisement
Harris and ingraham were locks. Both of them mentioned that 1st and 10 club.
There has to be some sort of financial vehicle besides a job that they’re offering. And by vehicle I don’t mean a charger. There also has to be something besides an agency breaking dudes off to convince high draft picks to stay for their senior year at these schools.

This is Cleveland Gary's nephew correct? Does that count/help? Gary was a first round pick made some $s, huge Cane alum!! Is it time for him to visit his nephew and explain life!???

After all Cleveland was a Georgia Bulldog for one season before transferring to Miami after seeing the light!!

Advertisement
There has to be some sort of financial vehicle besides a job that they’re offering. And by vehicle I don’t mean a charger. There also has to be something besides an agency breaking dudes off to convince high draft picks to stay for their senior year at these schools.
BINGO

Got our best guy on it.
CX0CaMpWMAEiLSC.jpg-large.jpg

Advertisement

The mcmiller guy is Neal’s cousin

You know better Brock. we’ve had uncles and cousins posting how kids would come and didn’t. and recently someone’s mom on here all happy that her son was part of the family and that dude just bounced.
Not buying it.

Honest question.. die hard cane fans.. if you had a son who’s dream was the NFL and he was one of the best HS senior OL in the country.. and you watch the Canes play every week for the last 3 years.. why would you send him to Miami? I wouldn’t.

Can’t lie to yourself anymore. Searles isn’t getting anyone to the nfl and Richt’s offense isn’t going to disguise any OL’s weakness to maybe get them a nice signing bonus.
I would not let him go to Miami
Coach S is dog 💩🤦🏽‍♂️

I think hes holding out for an excuse to pick Bama, thats just how I feel no matter what anyone says or if hes does an interview it just feels that way.
Cool. I'm still hopeful that some how some way we land him. **** it's Bama I can't blame any kid who wants to play for them. You have to be a different breed as a highly ranked kid to choose Miami over Bama when Bama puts the pressure on. Everyone already knows that Bama wants the kid.

If we are ever going to be a title contender again we are going to need to win battles like this one for trench bullies.

Advertisement
You know better Brock. we’ve had uncles and cousins posting how kids would come and didn’t. and recently someone’s mom on here all happy that her son was part of the family and that dude just bounced.
Not buying it.
Yeah doesn’t get more official then a mom making an account on here lol

I did this to myself last time and after Ingraham I’m not very high on us hitting on Neal, Stevenson, MAR or bogle

MAR we can land but we can’t stiff him by putting him at safety only

Advertisement
Hoodie all the way down on these top recruits. After LSU, hella leery; after UVA, long gone. Lose to BC later today, and u might as well kiss 2020 good bye too.

His whole family are Canes

Couldn't be more of a mortal lock

With that said - Going to be an epic meltdown when he goes to Bama

Advertisement
Back