TOS: Where will new five-star Evan Neal end up?

Advertisement
Stampini crystal balls kids to other schools even after signing day.
However, Neal ain’t coming guys.
dude has family down here and is a legacy but hasn’t set up an ov and he’s committing early.
This si from David Wilson in July:

Right now, Neal is most concerned with preparing for his senior season with the Ascenders. IMG won't even let players loose this weekend ahead of fall camp's official start Monday. This means Neal won't be at Paradise Camp on Saturday, nor will he check out Florida State or Alabama. If he were able to take a visit this weekend, Neal said he'd most likely see either the Seminoles or Crimson Tide.

He even said that if he could’ve been able to visit somewhere that weekend it wouldn’t have been paradise camp. He’s all bama and Lucas thinks he wants to be a semenhole. Let’s not fall for what momma wants. If that was the case we would have ps2 tc and ingraham.
Momma wants to go shopping!!
Miami isn’t takinf any local official visits until December unless they are about to commit. I get he might not come here but this is irrelevant.

Advertisement
From what I been told, Neal is coming thats all Im saying about this.
I'm not sure if you're trolling or not but if you were told that he's coming than I'll take it for what it is knowing that things could change. Like Harris earlier this and Ingraham a few days ago.

I don't understand how posters get mad at someone telling them what they heard. As if things can't change down the line. Maybe it's just me. Anyways I hope this happens when it's all said and done because he's the most important person we need in this class.

Advertisement
Miami rarely gets kids that are "Miami leans" but drag out the process. His whole family wants him here but why hasn't he committed? Honestly don't have a good feeling.

Miami isn’t takinf any local official visits until December unless they are about to commit. I get he might not come here but this is irrelevant.

Not even if they are committing since we didn't host Ingraham before his decision. Dumb strategy.

Not even if they are committing since we didn't host Ingraham before his decision. Dumb strategy.
Because ingraham was already penciled in as a commit. Ingraham had told Miami he was coming so they were gonna bring him to that huge recruiting weekend in December where they bring in all commits and local targets for a visit. They still might have him over that weekend.

Advertisement
This can be said about any of our remaining targets really
I’m on the he’s not coming crowd and you’re correct.
However, not getting Neal is the final wake up call for the staff to re-evaluate who, how, and where we should be recruiting.
We miss out on Tc and all of his ties to coach rumph. You miss out on Jobe who you basically rolled out the red carpet for. You miss out on Harris and ingraham who basically looked you in the face and said they were coming.
And if you miss out on Neal and all his ties to the program then you need to realize that we are not landing 5 star or elite 4 star kids at the pace we need to in order to be at playoff level regardless of what they tell you, or their love or ties to the team, or what mom wants.
Call it bags, relationships, wins or whatever. But it is not working and you can’t continie to hold spots for them and then try to flip or chase lower rated kids at the last minute.

Because ingraham was already penciled in as a commit. Ingraham had told Miami he was coming so they were gonna bring him to that huge recruiting weekend in December where they bring in all commits and local targets for a visit. They still might have him over that weekend.

Id be done with him. Move on

Nick doesn’t let his commits to visit elsewhere.

Advertisement
I'm not sure if you're trolling or not but if you were told that he's coming than I'll take it for what it is knowing that things could change. Like Harris earlier this and Ingraham a few days ago.

I don't understand how posters get mad at someone telling them what they heard. As if things can't change down the line. Maybe it's just me. Anyways I hope this happens when it's all said and done because he's the most important person we need in this class.
I change my stance after Ingraham..........these silents are silents till Bama recruits the parents. So TIFWIW..........Neal's blockade is the family.......Hes ok with Bama but the family isnt..................Saban will convince the family he is good like that. I think Neal favors Bama but the family wants him at UM.......watch bama late make a run at the family and Neal will look to any excuse to go there. Thats what I feel with all the info I have heard and with the way bama closes.

I change my stance after Ingraham..........these silents are silents till Bama recruits the parents. So TIFWIW..........Neal's blockade is the family.......Hes ok with Bama but the family isnt..................Saban will convince the family he is good like that. I think Neal favors Bama but the family wants him at UM.......watch bama late make a run at the family and Neal will look to any excuse to go there. Thats what I feel with all the info I have heard and with the way bama closes.
Oh ****
Dammit man

Advertisement
Back