TOS: Where will new five-star Evan Neal end up?

So you would advise your family to play for a program that has a terrible offensive system and awful offensive line coach. That makes you super fan to some and an idiot to others.

Straw man alert. Neal isn't family... at least not until he signs here. And if my nephew had Neal's talent, I'd tell him to stay home at the U. He'll find his way to the league from here.

Advertisement
Use of "you" and not "we" is telling.

40 years of following the U is all I need to know about my fandom of the U, but you are being delusional right now if you think Corch Richt is going to lead us to the top of the mountain which is the goal.

Not going to blame kids for turning their back on the U for their own self interest until we put a product on the field that has value.

We have done that on defense with Manny Diaz, but offensively we are a mess.

Stay in the real world and stop using fandom to destroy legitimate arguments.

Bogle should go to Miami based on the development of Joe Jackson and Jon Garvin.

The offense???

Advertisement
Kapulaites,

Are you Greek? Your name sounds Greek. Someone said in another post that the Greeks on campus tailgate on campus but don't go to the games.

The U needs to do more to acculturate Greek students to American sports...need to do the same with all international students... Italians, Spaniards, Roumamians, Waxed Brazilians..

Kapulaites is a nickname that a friend gave me as a teenager. Its a play on my last name. Its like names in the old Hercules or Roman and Greek Movies that we used to watch as kids. I'm in my 50s unfortunately. I wish I was back in college.

Yes. Bama going to see Neal and Nolan Smith and Sanders this week

And guess who is in town to see Bogle?

Running backs coach Joe Pannunzio is expected in his territory of South Florida to see Cardinal Gibbons edge rusher Khris Bogle. The Fort Lauderdale native is expected at Alabama on an official visit for the Mississippi State game next month. The Tide is squaring off with schools like Miami, Tennessee Texas A&M, and Ole Miss for Bogle’s commitment. Pannunzio, who also landed 5-star cornerback Patrick Surtain II and 4-star cornerback Josh Jobe out of South Florida, is also expected to see FSU commit Akeem Dent. The 5-star cornerback is expected to officially visit Alabama next month.

Advertisement
Stampini crystal balls kids to other schools even after signing day.
However, Neal ain’t coming guys.
dude has family down here and is a legacy but hasn’t set up an ov and he’s committing early.
This si from David Wilson in July:

Right now, Neal is most concerned with preparing for his senior season with the Ascenders. IMG won't even let players loose this weekend ahead of fall camp's official start Monday. This means Neal won't be at Paradise Camp on Saturday, nor will he check out Florida State or Alabama. If he were able to take a visit this weekend, Neal said he'd most likely see either the Seminoles or Crimson Tide.

He even said that if he could’ve been able to visit somewhere that weekend it wouldn’t have been paradise camp. He’s all bama and Lucas thinks he wants to be a semenhole. Let’s not fall for what momma wants. If that was the case we would have ps2 tc and ingraham.
Momma wants to go shopping!!

When people say that we're in good shape, but there are no real actions to support that we're in good shape? Well you know how that ends.

Our O-Line looking like trash does not help at all. And playing so many guys. There can’t be cohesion.

Advertisement
Stampini crystal balls kids to other schools even after signing day.
However, Neal ain’t coming guys.
dude has family down here and is a legacy but hasn’t set up an ov and he’s committing early.
This si from David Wilson in July:

Right now, Neal is most concerned with preparing for his senior season with the Ascenders. IMG won't even let players loose this weekend ahead of fall camp's official start Monday. This means Neal won't be at Paradise Camp on Saturday, nor will he check out Florida State or Alabama. If he were able to take a visit this weekend, Neal said he'd most likely see either the Seminoles or Crimson Tide.

He even said that if he could’ve been able to visit somewhere that weekend it wouldn’t have been paradise camp. He’s all bama and Lucas thinks he wants to be a semenhole. Let’s not fall for what momma wants. If that was the case we would have ps2 tc and ingraham.
Momma wants to go shopping!!
He has said he’s setting up a visit after his season to Miami for sure. We don’t have a marquee game left at home so of course miami not going to want to do an in season visit now. And it would be better to get one on one time with him rather officially visiting during the season

Yes. Bama going to see Neal and Nolan Smith and Sanders this week

And guess who is in town to see Bogle?

Running backs coach Joe Pannunzio is expected in his territory of South Florida to see Cardinal Gibbons edge rusher Khris Bogle. The Fort Lauderdale native is expected at Alabama on an official visit for the Mississippi State game next month. The Tide is squaring off with schools like Miami, Tennessee Texas A&M, and Ole Miss for Bogle’s commitment. Pannunzio, who also landed 5-star cornerback Patrick Surtain II and 4-star cornerback Josh Jobe out of South Florida, is also expected to see FSU commit Akeem Dent. The 5-star cornerback is expected to officially visit Alabama next month.

I've been telling people about Bogle. Bogle will sign with Miami so long as Bama doesn't extend him an offer. I'm always wary of kids that are favored to Miami and decide to wait until NSD (I know, AR being different, Chad Thomas, etc..).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back