TOS: Where will new five-star Evan Neal end up?

Honest question.. die hard cane fans.. if you had a son who’s dream was the NFL and he was one of the best HS senior OL in the country.. and you watch the Canes play every week for the last 3 years.. why would you send him to Miami? I wouldn’t.

Can’t lie to yourself anymore. Searles isn’t getting anyone to the nfl and Richt’s offense isn’t going to disguise any OL’s weakness to maybe get them a nice signing bonus.

Advertisement
Honest question.. die hard cane fans.. if you had a son who’s dream was the NFL and he was one of the best HS senior OL in the country.. and you watch the Canes play every week for the last 3 years.. why would you send him to Miami? I wouldn’t.

Can’t lie to yourself anymore. Searles isn’t getting anyone to the nfl and Richt’s offense isn’t going to disguise any OL’s weakness to maybe get them a nice signing bonus.

The cream of the crop always stands out, doesn't matter where he goes. When a great freshman comes in at any position you can see the it factor. All that coaching them up is many cases is BS as far as I'm concerned. Great players play great in most cases. Dorsey came in his freshmen year and played vg, you could see he had he goods for college. Alabama's QB came in his freshman year and played great in the big game. You think someone had to really teach Labron to be great? Nah he had it written all over his forehead since HS. I saw our linemen getting beat by bums, #55 Donaldson at least a couple of times. Most of us have played sports, some on different levels. When someone beat me on a play I made sure he knew I was there after that, wondering how much heart some of these kids have? You can't teach that!

Advertisement
He should go to Bama would be an idiot if he came to Miami.

Kid will win multiple national titles and be a top 5 pick at Bama.

At Miami maybe couple of coastal titles and awful coaching.

You are the worst kind of fan.

No real Miami fan would say something like that.

I want Miami to sign

Evan Neal
Tyrique Stevenson
Jadon Haselwood
Kris Bogle
Braylen Ingraham
Cornelius Nunn
Akeem Dent
On top of our current commits.

I want Miami to sign

Evan Neal
Tyrique Stevenson
Jadon Haselwood
Kris Bogle
Braylen Ingraham
Cornelius Nunn
Akeem Dent
Is he lying?

Advertisement
We paying searles all that money and he cant recruit or coach. If u think im lying google him and every place he’s been the fans have wanted him gone. Underperforming at every stop.

U and everybody who poRsts like u on this board are a parasite fake *** UM fans and really just some all around bztches in real life. Yall are the types to snitch on ur friends and family.

U and everybody who poRsts like u on this board are a parasite fake *** UM fans and really just some all around bztches in real life. Yall are the types to snitch on ur friends and family.

I want Miami to sign

Evan Neal
Tyrique Stevenson
Jadon Haselwood
Kris Bogle
Braylen Ingraham
Cornelius Nunn
Akeem Dent

So you would advise your family to play for a program that has a terrible offensive system and awful offensive line coach. That makes you super fan to some and an idiot to others.

You guys would have advised Jerry Juedy to take his 700 yards and 9 tds and likely first team all American as a Soph and play for Rosier and Richt.

It is not my fault our offensive coaches suck but it is up to them to make changes that will give kids reasons for staying home.

You can call me names and be super fan or you can face the reality that we are ****ed with this staff.

By they way I don’t think recruits make decisions based on team message boards.

Advertisement

And you are the type to have your homie working for the feds and you don't get suspicious when he keeps asking you the same questions 6 different ways.

You will get the following

Nunn
Ingraham
Bogle

But the following elites

Dent Bama
Neal Bama
Haselwood Georgia
Stephenson Georgia or Bama

Advertisement

Bama can use that national title angle against any school in America let alone Miami. As for awful coaching - its amazing how much better coaches become when they're are able to work with better players.

Unless we get a new o line coach why would he come here. We all see Searles failures. If it wasn’t for his mom I think he’d already would’ve committed to Bama

Bama can use that national title angle against any school in America let alone Miami. As for awful coaching - its amazing how much better coaches become when they're are able to work with better players.

It is is amazing what WINNING does for a program and what losing does as well especially to inferior opponents like UVA.

13 points vs that opponent is embarrassing

Advertisement
Back