TOS report on RJ and Kendrick

It’s CaneSport lmfao why do y’all believe that ****ty site.

Shodell doesn’t go out on a limb, he reports direct quotes. He also let’s you know who told him, in this case RJs father. Hate canesport all you want but they’re not wrong nearly as much as people make it seem. They have actually become much more conservative on speculative takes. They haven’t really been wrong about much of anything recently. They were saying Jobe is probably gone months ago.

lmao okay.

These are kind of dismissive aholes you can't talk to. Fact is everything he wrote is right. That's a credible site that pumps out. 10 times more info and articles. I get this is free and Pete is working more angles in his career but bottom line I only care about canes info and there is more there

When you idiots call CaneSport a credible site I stop listening.

Advertisement
I've had the wind taken out of my sails in the past week. Not getting my hopes up, but boy would these 2 coming back give me a different outlook on next season..

It’s CaneSport lmfao why do y’all believe that ****ty site.

Shodell doesn’t go out on a limb, he reports direct quotes. He also let’s you know who told him, in this case RJs father. Hate canesport all you want but they’re not wrong nearly as much as people make it seem. They have actually become much more conservative on speculative takes. They haven’t really been wrong about much of anything recently. They were saying Jobe is probably gone months ago.

lmao okay.

These are kind of dismissive aholes you can't talk to. Fact is everything he wrote is right. That's a credible site that pumps out. 10 times more info and articles. I get this is free and Pete is working more angles in his career but bottom line I only care about canes info and there is more there

Oh no please listen. Also, I bet when people post the articles here you run to read them...... admit it puss

Advertisement
Lol at some of the porsters in the other thread claiming Nesta will be a starter by the end of next season even if Norton and RJ return. Have these people lost their minds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol at some of the porsters in the other thread claiming Nesta will be a starter by the end of next season even if Norton and RJ return. Have these people lost their minds?

Yeah that’s a lot to ask for a freshman dt but he will play next year

Exactly. No doubt he’s a beast, but that’s a lot to ask of a freshman, especially since DT is one of the hardest positions to acclimate to in college. He will certainly see the field, but people need to temper their expectations.

Advertisement
Our D is set if both of the big boys come back we talking Elite.. like All of our starters and Willis will
Are league bound. Personally see bethel being moved back to DE.. he’s only around 270. Think he can be our SDE to spell djack but also play inside a bit on passing downs.

In regards to Nesta getting in rotation, think he does because of his versatility. Tbh I think he’s the only DT on our roster who could play the 1 & 3 tech equally effective.. he has the skill set to play both.

Exactly. No doubt he’s a beast, but that’s a lot to ask of a freshman, especially since DT is one of the hardest positions to acclimate to in college. He will certainly see the field, but people need to temper their expectations.
With those 2 coming back hopefully* I highly doubt He starts but will play. He’s arguably the best dt in the country in 2018 class right now

Last edited:

lmao okay.

Oh no please listen. Also, I bet when people post the articles here you run to read them...... admit it puss

I read everything because this is a Canes board moron but I’m also going call out the awful sites in which we’re talking about.

Advertisement

With those 2 coming back hopefully* I highly doubt He starts but will play. He’s arguably the best dt in the country in 2018 class right now

This two way debate between you and krazy cane or whatever cane fan thinks this must be exhilarating.

Advertisement
After the idiocy that Fermin and company has "reported" over the last number of years I wouldn't believe him if he said the sun was going to come up in the morning. Further, and I hope he/they break their streak of getting most everything wrong this go around, it will most probably be the exact opposite as to what he is claiming. Seriously, those guys are the National Enquirer of Canes football news. If they had stated that with 100% certainty McIntosh and Norton were both opting for the NFL I would have been thrilled knowing that means they are both returning for their senior seasons. Again, I hope the blind squirrel will occasionally find a nut rule applies here, but I am VERY skeptical.

Part 1 of changing the culture is convincing kids like this to think about the program and themselves at least equally. Part 2 is selling them on a plan to get them both paid more money after another season, then delivering.

If these boys come back, we definitely fuggin' next year.

Part 1 is completely laughable. Sounds very romantic, but unrealistic.

What employee, let alone one that works for free, thinks about themselves and the company they work for on equal terms?

If another company offered you more money to come work for them, would you stick it out for another year cause it’s what’s best for the company?

This notion that kids should care about the program above all else is insane to me. I’m sure most do care about the U and forever will. But when it’s time to get paid, they’re gonna do what any other person would do.

Part 1 of changing the culture is convincing kids like this to think about the program and themselves at least equally. Part 2 is selling them on a plan to get them both paid more money after another season, then delivering.

If these boys come back, we definitely fuggin' next year.

Part 1 is completely laughable. Sounds very romantic, but unrealistic.

What employee, let alone one that works for free, thinks about themselves and the company they work for on equal terms?

If another company offered you more money to come work for them, would you stick it out for another year cause it’s what’s best for the company?

This notion that kids should care about the program above all else is insane to me. I’m sure most do care about the U and forever will. But when it’s time to get paid, they’re gonna do what any other person would do.
I don't know, Sonny Michel and Nick Chubb? Multiple Alabama DL the past 3 seasons? It happens all the time in college football. You may not like that fact because it hasn't been the case at our program, but those are the facts everywhere. Otherwise as you're suggesting every half decent eligible underclassmen was simply just go to the NFL. But that doesn't happen.

Advertisement
Back