TOS report on RJ and Kendrick

It’s CaneSport lmfao why do y’all believe that ****ty site.

Shodell doesn’t go out on a limb, he reports direct quotes. He also let’s you know who told him, in this case RJs father. Hate canesport all you want but they’re not wrong nearly as much as people make it seem. They have actually become much more conservative on speculative takes. They haven’t really been wrong about much of anything recently. They were saying Jobe is probably gone months ago.

lmao okay.

Advertisement
Why would you make the decision together? Seems too wacky to be true.

Pete has been saying this all along. Do y’all not follow his post? He said they are roommates and best friends.

He also said Michael Jackson was probably gone and that RJ and Kendrick are gone. Just keeping it real

All I was saying is that it’s been widely speculated that both of them will make their decisions teogther one way or the other. I’m surprised some people are shocked by this as I though it has been know for awhile. That’s all.

This is huge if they stay , completely changes things for next year. Then allows the young guys to redshirt or at least not be forced into the fire.

This is the difference in 8-9 wins and 11-12.

Agreed, though Nesta has to play some. Can't keep that beast off the field.

Another advantage of these two coming back is that it reduces the need for JUCO DTs. We could focus more on signing young guys like Briggs/Carson etc that we can mold and shape from the ground up.

If I'm Kul, I'd establish a rotation of Norton/RJ, Ford/Willis, Nesta/Bethel. Yeah, that will takeaway some of the snap count from Norton and RJ, but it will also keep them fresh for the playoff run which is more important.

Reality is -- Everyone in America knows that we are a 10-win team. What we need to do now is show that we can win our conference and make it to the playoffs. And Norton and RJ need to show that they can be game-changers in the post season when everyone is watching.

This is huge if they stay , completely changes things for next year. Then allows the young guys to redshirt or at least not be forced into the fire.

This is the difference in 8-9 wins and 11-12.

Agreed, though Nesta has to play some. Can't keep that beast off the field.

Another advantage of these two coming back is that it reduces the need for JUCO DTs. We could focus more on signing young guys like Briggs/Carson etc that we can mold and shape from the ground up.

If I'm Kul, I'd establish a rotation of Norton/RJ, Ford/Willis, Nesta/Bethel. Yeah, that will takeaway some of the snap count from Norton and RJ, but it will also keep them fresh for the playoff run which is more important.

Reality is -- Everyone in America knows that we are a 10-win team. What we need to do now is show that we can win our conference and make it to the playoffs. And Norton and RJ need to show that they can be game-changers in the post season when everyone is watching.

Oh silvera will definitely be in rotation. No keeping that guy on the bench. Those two will also help with DJ leaving, we could use Willis at sde some to help with depth. He could be a utility man at de/dt.

Advertisement

Pete has been saying this all along. Do y’all not follow his post? He said they are roommates and best friends.

He also said Michael Jackson was probably gone and that RJ and Kendrick are gone. Just keeping it real

No he didn't. Learn how to read.

Uh, he most certainly did.....

Man oh man if they both come back with Willis, Ford and Nesta in the rotation...oh buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he? I am honestly asking as I remember him saying that Jackson was strongly considering it, but I don't recall seeing him say Jackson was definitely leaving.

Advertisement
Man oh man if they both come back with Willis, Ford and Nesta in the rotation...oh buddy

One of the many reasons why the most rational among us on this board actually wait until things happen before we freak out, start calling out coaches, and posting doom and gloom for the future of the program. I mean, let's imagine for a second a world where RJ and Norton both come back. How loaded would this defense be next year if that happens? And then to add Nesta and potentially one other DT to that? Domination.

Did he? I am honestly asking as I remember him saying that Jackson was strongly considering it, but I don't recall seeing him say Jackson was definitely leaving.

No, he didn't. Unless I missed something, your memory is correct.

He said he was probably leaving or leaning towards leaving. That’s why I said, “Pete said he was probably gone” and not, “Pete said he was gone”

It was said they are either leaving or staying together because they don't want the remaining DT subject to double teams

Advertisement
Double teams really? It's football, good players get double teamed. I don't think Wilfork needed a butt buddy to save him from a double team since the day he strapped pads on. Hit the road with this nonsense or nut up.

If we can't keep our offense on the field a bit more - there will be plenty of plays for everyone - no matter who rotates.

Our offense wore our defense OUT.

One of the many reasons why the most rational among us on this board actually wait until things happen before we freak out, start calling out coaches, and posting doom and gloom for the future of the program. I mean, let's imagine for a second a world where RJ and Norton both come back. How loaded would this defense be next year if that happens? And then to add Nesta and potentially one other DT to that? Domination.

Imagine the same Clemson game, only this time with loaded receivers and backs on our side, and a D-Line that can contain their QB and run game and give our LB’s and Secondary a chance.

Quarterback is still the outstanding issue, however, even if Both come back. Even with Willis and Nesta.

Advertisement
It’s CaneSport lmfao why do y’all believe that ****ty site.

Shodell doesn’t go out on a limb, he reports direct quotes. He also let’s you know who told him, in this case RJs father. Hate canesport all you want but they’re not wrong nearly as much as people make it seem. They have actually become much more conservative on speculative takes. They haven’t really been wrong about much of anything recently. They were saying Jobe is probably gone months ago.

lmao okay.

These are kind of dismissive aholes you can't talk to. Fact is everything he wrote is right. That's a credible site that pumps out. 10 times more info and articles. I get this is free and Pete is working more angles in his career but bottom line I only care about canes info and there is more there

If we can't keep our offense on the field a bit more - there will be plenty of plays for everyone - no matter who rotates.

Our offense wore our defense OUT.

Maybe if the D were more successful on 3rd downs then the Offense can get more of an opportunity to click?

One of the writers on TOS talked with RJs father. Apparently, his dad says Kendrick and RJ are making the decision together. He says that right now it seems like a 60/40 chance they STAY. He says they will make the same decision to leave or stay, and it could be announced as soon as tonight.

CMON NOW!!!!! This sht ain’t over yet!!

This would be biggest recruiting get of the year.

He says that right now it seems like a 60/40 chance they STAY.

7dadd3ad_make-it-so.jpg

Advertisement
Back