TOS Article on Don Chaney- Uh Oh!

Ivins on 5 rings cast said miamis top guys are reaching out to him letting him know theyre solid. he said height reached out to him and told him that. spoke with chaneys fam and said theyre loyal af and hes sticking. said rivers and williams are as solid as they can get. same w TVD. better hope theyre true to their word or it'll get uglier no matter who the coach is next year

Advertisement
Ivins on 5 rings cast said miamis top guys are reaching out to him letting him know theyre solid. he said height reached out to him and told him that. spoke with chaneys fam and said theyre loyal af and hes sticking. said rivers and williams are as solid as they can get. same w TVD. better hope theyre true to their word or it'll get uglier no matter who the coach is next year

How long ago though? Wasn't that prior to the GT game?

Lying your *** off right now
Lying your *** off right now

Why you so upset?
There have been rumors he's been in less contact with the staff and thinking of opening his recruiting for over a week or two now. I have no idea if they are true or not, or just BS due to how the season is going, but it is what it is.
But hey, you can call me liar if it makes you feel better.

Why you so upset?
There have been rumors he's been in less contact with the staff and thinking of opening his recruiting for over a week or two now. I have no idea if they are true or not, or just BS due to how the season is going, but it is what it is.
But hey, you can call me liar if it makes you feel better.
That’s absolute bullsh*t lol, throwing sh*t against the wall to see if it stick again I see....

Advertisement
Can we be sure with this staff he's gonna actually play here?

Will they let a player of his skill set on the field & do what he does best, or will they put him behind Robert Burns & Jimmy Murphy because he doesn't "pass protect" at a high level???

That's the only question I would be asking if I was him or his Dad, yall gone play my boy or sit him on the bench & redshirt'em?
Fax

This is what I was looking for. Some actual substance to your post instead of you throwing **** at the wall. I didn't say you hate the team I meant your hate for what is going on. I also think we are playing pretty bad right now but I think FSU is playing worse. I think if DJ is healthy we can run all over them.
I hope you are right. I just don't see it. Just so my last post was clear. The substance you're speaking of was all sarcasm. The only real "substance" from my post is when I said " I just don't see us winning because of us F what FSU does". The stuff about busted coverages and Akers ballin' was me throwing **** at the wall.

I agree that we should be able to run the ball. I'd say with or without DJ. I just see us finding a way to lose. Maybe that's everything I said in my last post or maybe it's us having 1 bad qtr that we can't overcome. The reason I think we lose only boils down to me not trusting our team to win. I hope I'm wrong. My brother loves FSU. I would rather not have to listen to him laugh for the rest of the year.

Advertisement
I hope you are right. I just don't see it. Just so my last post was clear. The substance you're speaking of was all sarcasm. The only real "substance" from my post is when I said " I just don't see us winning because of us F what FSU does". The stuff about busted coverages and Akers ballin' was me throwing **** at the wall.

I agree that we should be able to run the ball. I'd say with or without DJ. I just see us finding a way to lose. Maybe that's everything I said in my last post or maybe it's us having 1 bad qtr that we can't overcome. The reason I think we lose only boils down to me not trusting our team to win. I hope I'm wrong. My brother loves FSU. I would rather not have to listen to him laugh for the rest of the year.

Ohhh boy that would sting but at least he's not a Gayturd.

Advertisement
If any recruit leaves then so be it. Diaz and his staff only have themselves to blame. This season should have been a slam dunk for 9 wins at least.

I actually don't worry about recruiting skilled position players especially at RB, we can find some talented ones if need be. We need horses on the OL and DL lines. Who controls the line of scrimmage has an easier time winning games.

There are two worth a **** on that list .... Fournette and Kamara, who doesn't count b/c he started at Bama.

Alex Collins isn't even in the NFL any longer.

Appreciate the homework little guy.

Want to list off the RBs from the ACC excluding Miami and FSU?

Advertisement
ivins again said on through the smoke that posted today about recruits

spoke with chaneys fam -- theyre solid af -- hes a loyal kid and wont go anywhere
same with height and roberts
spoke with rivers williams clan -- theyre solid and not going anywhere

the class is pretty much locked in. branch will be tough bc local schools are getting involved in his recruitment and he may wanna stay closer to home. other than that, were good on this front. they both agreed tht the goalof this class should be to hold onto the class given how good it is compared to what weve shown on the field (reality vs expectations).

Advertisement
Back