4. Fournette- LSU
5. Kamari- Tenn
6. Kelliy- Tenn
7. Wilkins- Ole Miss
8. Williams-Arkansas
9. Guice- LSU
10. Collins- Arkansas

Get some STDVIR

There are two worth a **** on that list .... Fournette and Kamara, who doesn't count b/c he started at Bama.

Alex Collins isn't even in the NFL any longer.

Appreciate the homework little guy.

mutha****a there's more than one site! LOL
Every single time I stray from this site I get in trouble. My wife doesn't seem to understand what single women with big ***** have to do with Miami football. So, officially, this is the only site I visit.

There are two worth a **** on that list .... Fournette and Kamara, who doesn't count b/c he started at Bama.

Alex Collins isn't even in the NFL any longer.

Appreciate the homework little guy.
Your welcome STD. Don Cheney will make the right choice for him. Next

Your welcome STD. Don Cheney will make the right choice for him. Next

and where did I say otherwise? I mentioned two things in this thread .... fans that say "if it were my kid blah blah blah" have no understanding that at certain positions like RB you don't need to go to Bama/UGA/OSU/OK/Clemson, and second, that regardless of whether Chaney comes (I hope he does) we will always have NFL caliber RBs on the roster.

Advertisement
Expect any and everyone with legit interest from high level P5 schools to flirt with other teams.

U obviously haven't watched us play... But I'd rather be wrong so I don't want to continue this any further. I hope you're right

I've been to every game and watched every game we've had. They almost lost to UL Monroe who just lost to APP St. 52-7 and lost to Iowa St. 72-20 Let that sink in.

They're in worse shape than us at the QB position. Their D is swiss cheese.

I've been to every game and watched every game we've had. They almost lost to UL Monroe who just lost to APP St. 52-7 and lost to Iowa St. 72-20 Let that sink in.

They're in worse shape than us at the QB position. Their D is swiss cheese.

Like I said I'd rather be wrong. Your comparison of losses by ULM means nothing to me.

I'm sure you thought we'd beat UNC, VaTech, GT, and crush CMU. None of those things happened.

I don't trust this team. For that reason yes I believe FSU beats us. But like I keep saying I'd rather be wrong about that.

Last edited:
and where did I say otherwise? I mentioned two things in this thread .... fans that say "if it were my kid blah blah blah" have no understanding that at certain positions like RB you don't need to go to Bama/UGA/OSU/OK/Clemson, and second, that regardless of whether Chaney comes (I hope he does) we will always have NFL caliber RBs on the roster.
ZachAttacks kid is a D1 prospect who is only a sophmore. Is Miami going to go after him next year? For sure. Zachattack is going to steer his son to the right program, right now its not Miami.

Advertisement
ssvir in all seriousness. Kids want to win and develop. This program right now is in the dumps brother, and we are losing in a terrible division.

ssvir in all seriousness. Kids want to win and develop. This program right now is in the dumps brother, and we are losing in a terrible division.

Our record sucks and we have lots of holes but kids should view that as an opportunity to come make a difference.

The reality is we really aren't that far off from being a very competitive team and once we are a very competitive team you can then build upon that to take the next step.

If the OL was serviceable then the offense would look a lot better and Enos would look better as well. The real weakness is the inability to score TDs in the redzone which is directly a result of a weak OL and not being able to run the ball effectively. We have excellent RBs, decent QB play, a great TE, and average WR talent. I think the OL weakness is b/c of inexperience. Maybe its b/c the OL coach sucks but if he doesn't then the entire offense will look dramatically better as the OL gets better/more experienced.

The defense has generally been fine and will be much much better once Bolden and Hall take over the Safety spots and get more experience. The defense just lacks the killer instinct (which we haven't seen here in years) where they don't allow teams game winning drives when we have the lead.

The punting game problems have been fixed and while we've been snakebitten by the worst FG kicking I've ever seen that will be corrected next year and 100% when the 2021 kid comes in.

All in all I think we are closer to turning it around than we are becoming FAU but that's just my opinion.

Like I said I'd rather be wrong. Your comparison of losses by ULM means nothing to me.

I'm sure you thought we'd beat UNC, VaTech, GT, and crush CMU. None of those things happened.

I don't trust this team. For that reason yes I believe FSU beats us. But like I keep saying I'd rather be wrong about that.

I think your hate is blinding your judgement. You haven’t given me any reason FSU wins. Just that they will because u say so.

I'm as frustrated as anyone, but I just don't understand the folks that "hope" kids goes elsewhere. Reality is a ****** coaching staff is going to find a way to lose even with talent; look at Ron Zook and Mike Shula. Now I can understand why kids may choose to go elsewhere, but I'll never understand why our fans want/hope that they go elsewhere. You're just hoping that the next head man's job is even tougher.
Of course you can't!! You're one of those people who would keep a house if it it's under water. Some of us adults know he is in over his head. He's been out coached by 6 coaches so far. What else does he need to show us at this point.

Advertisement
Of course you can't!! You're one of those people who would keep a house if it it's under water. Some of us adults know he is in over his head. He's been out coached by 6 coaches so far. What else does he need to show us at this point.
So he'll continue to suck, continue to fail, and then eventually lose his job. Meanwhile hopefully the new coach will come in and have something to work with. I guess using your logic you're prepared to give the new guy 4+ years since he won't have anything to work with when he's hired. Smh

I think your hate is blinding your judgement. You haven’t given me any reason FSU wins. Just that they will because u say so.
What hate? I love my team. Just because I don't agree with you don't call it hate. I could call u a blind homer just the same. I don't think we win that game because I don't think we win that game. I've watched us lose 3 games that we should have won. Why would I think we'd beat FSU? I'm not certain we beat FIU. FSU should be able to score. They will find a few busted coverages and Akers might have a good game. Our OL will make their DL look special. We will continue to tackle poorly, we'll miss every FG and extra point. Are those good enough reason for you? Why are you forcing me to come up with reasons why I think we'd lose? I just don't see us winning because of us F want FSU does. I'm going to say this for the 100th time, I hope I'm wrong and you're right about that game but I'll believe it when I see it.

Advertisement
Sorry man but my 5* kid would not play behind the 2019 UM OL if we had a choice. As bad as things are now he’d still be a cane in my book if he said f’it and went to Bama.
Playing behind Miami’s oline hasn’t stopped Dallas from averaging the highest yards per carry in the acc or cam balling in his limited touches. Or even a streak of starting running backs at Miami being drafted and playing in the nfl from miller to James to duke to mark walton to Travis homer etc. Not to mention Miami’s rb history in general.

What hate? I love my team. Just because I don't agree with you don't call it hate. I could call u a blind homer just the same. I don't think we win that game because I don't think we win that game. I've watched us lose 3 games that we should have won. Why would I think we'd beat FSU? I'm not certain we beat FIU. FSU should be able to score. They will find a few busted coverages and Akers might have a good game. Our OL will make their DL look special. We will continue to tackle poorly, we'll miss every FG and extra point. Are those good enough reason for you? Why are you forcing me to come up with reasons why I think we'd lose? I just don't see us winning because of us F want FSU does. I'm going to say this for the 100th time, I hope I'm wrong and you're right about that game but I'll believe it when I see it.

This is what I was looking for. Some actual substance to your post instead of you throwing **** at the wall. I didn't say you hate the team I meant your hate for what is going on. I also think we are playing pretty bad right now but I think FSU is playing worse. I think if DJ is healthy we can run all over them.

Advertisement
Back