Torrance Gibson Junior Season Highlights

This kid brings a unique skill set that you can use even if he isn't the listed starter. I would 100% redshirt a kid like him due to our depth and his needs to polish his QB skills. However, if he comes, there's no reason he can't see snaps in a wildcat type offense with designed runs or a trick play packages. Maybe not #1 priority due to our QB depth but he's an important kid to keep home, IMO

Advertisement
All of the same people praising Gibson will be same same guys calling for his head the first 3 pick game. dude has an amazing surrounding cast right now but that doesnt make up for where he still lacks as a qb..... not an athlete. we all know we havent brought in a freak athlete his caliber in a long time but he will have to buy into the processes or end up a player that will switch positions because of a lack of qb skills. again i want him i think people are buying into what the start counters are telling you

Gibson is the best athlete in his class. He makes it look easy. But I'm not bullish on him as a QB. His release is slow and his decisions are slow.

Regardless, I refuse to believe that we lose Gibson and Sony under Mike Rumph's watch.

A lot of the knocks on him havent stopped a lot of guys from being great in college.

Offense would have to change some, but I am sold he can be a big time college QB

Pryor and Young had a lot of those same ?s. They were stars in college

Advertisement
Elite Talent! Not a polished quarterback but with the right coaching can really be special. U have to offer this guy at qb. If they don't he won't come.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back