Toretta as AD

Advertisement
I may have been premature (that’s what she said) starting the other thread.

What I find interesting is all the different sh*t flying around. No one really j Lea what’s happening or just has bits and pieces to the puzzle.

Larry Milian threw his balls out there and I wouldn’t want to be out there first with anything on this.

I suspect that Gino is his source and if it is or if it’s someone else and he’s right then obviously he’ll be a plugged in guy for years to come.

Advertisement
He worked at UM, then went to Maine, then came back to UM as AD 7 years later, so he definitely had a Miami connection when he was hired as AD.
He was also interim AD after Howdy Doody and then Hocutt left in succession after having a cup of coffee at Hecht.

Advertisement
Let me ask this question: What if this is the only way Mario has agreed to come here. With people he knows and trusts in place.

Being an AD is managing that it… you put people in place that can excute the vision and goal. If you put the right people in place then you get results if you don’t then we’ll take a look at the last 20 years.

If they feel Gino can be a the AD and Zo can run football operations then and Mario comes as HC then why not try it if we get the coach that the majority of us want. They keep their word about increasing the budget…
That’s the only way this makes sense is if this is ONE of Mario’s request to make the move. We will know if they kept their word about increasing the budget if the BOT approves Mario’s football operations budget request by end of the weekend. Will likely be SR’s cronies last attempt to sabotage the deal. Could be why they’re holding off on naming the AD because if Mario gets squashed they likely go in different direction for AD. All seems pretty crazy.....
5892F342-0B13-44F7-B261-073652E55F9D.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back