Toretta as AD

Advertisement
We are gonna elevate Jen Strawley and keep Manny. TVD is gonna win us 9 games next year we will be back.

Can’t real the whole thread now. Someone kindly answer -

1. Is Gino the AD
2. Who’s backing Gino? Epstein
3. Gino coming would mean no Alonzo?

I can’t believe we might **** up the AD hire by not hiring a real AD. Gotta get rid of this Miami tie obsession. We’re putting all of our eggs into Mario; if we strike out it’ll be bad.

Thanks in advance for who answers my questions!

Can’t real the whole thread now. Someone kindly answer -

1. Is Gino the AD
2. Who’s backing Gino? Epstein
3. Gino coming would mean no Alonzo?

I can’t believe we might **** up the AD hire by not hiring a real AD. Gotta get rid of this Miami tie obsession. We’re putting all of our eggs into Mario; if we strike out it’ll be bad.

Thanks in advance for who answers my questions!
Larry the amigo

Advertisement
If Manny comes back they should just go ahead and move their games to Coral Gables High. Play at Hard Rock and he will have no problem spotting his family in the stands

Advertisement
Honestly, way better than having a puppet like Hernandez or Nunez. Gino and Zo won’t be anyone’s bltch. But it was so simple… Jurich was right there. All of this just reaffirms that Miami is not serious about football.

Mr Amigo has chosen to play in a very risky lane. Bold strategy.
Bold Strategy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Honestly, way better than having a puppet like Hernandez or Nunez. Gino and Zo won’t be anyone’s bltch. But it was so simple… Jurich was right there. All of this just reaffirms that Miami is not serious about football.
I agree, I would rather have a brilliant businessman who loves the U and knows what it should look like than another *** kisser type that knows how to relate to the BOT etc. Make Zo associate ad/football. I think it could work. Shake up the troops!

Advertisement
I agree, I would rather have a brilliant businessman who loves the U and knows what it should look like than another *** kisser type that knows how to relate to the BOT etc. Make Zo associate ad/football. I think it could work. Shake up the troops!
Preach!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back