TOP THREE PLAYERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.

When I think top 3 I think of which players have produced.

Also which players if they we're not playing would have the most adverse effect on our offensive or defensive success.

OFFENSE
1. A. Richards
2. D. Njoku
3. S. Coley
Followed closely by Kaaya
DEFENSE
1. C. ELDER
2. RJ. MINTOSH
3. S. QUATERMAN (SORRY IF SPELL WRONG)

MAYBE PINKNEY OR CHAD OR NORTON.

THE POINT is that most of our best players aren't even from Miami. You guys hype the Miami kids up
A lot and they usually SUCK. I'm stating facts about THIS TEAM. Not PAST ones.

Advertisement

Also which players if they we're not playing would have the most adverse effect on our offensive or defensive success.

OFFENSE
1. A. Richards
2. D. Njoku
3. S. Coley
DEFENSE
1. C. ELDER
2. RJ. MINTOSH

THE POINT is that most of our best players aren't even from Miami. You guys hype the Miami kids up
I said this last week too

Any list of the team's top players that does not include Badgley is garbage.

Advertisement
Offense
1. A. Richards

2. Walton

3. Njoku

Defense
1. Elder

2. JJ

3. Quarterman

smhp.gif

I like OP's list except I would sub Pickney for Shaq.

Last edited:
Advertisement

OFFENSE
1. A. Richards
2. D. Njoku
3. S. Coley
DEFENSE
1. C. ELDER
2. RJ. MINTOSH

Lmao or maybe it's because we missed out on all the good players from Miami under Golden and had to settle for average ones.

Corn Elder is the best player on the team. I have a hard time putting Njoku in a top three considering he drops so many easy passes. If he could be more consistent, he' be the best player on offense.

OFFENSE
1. A. Richards
2. D. Njoku
3. S. Coley
DEFENSE
1. C. ELDER
2. RJ. MINTOSH

Lmao or maybe it's because we missed out on all the good players from Miami under Golden and had to settle for average ones.

I'm glad you said that you're openly stating that the Miami kids on this team SUCK. Aka average players all of them. We can agree on that.

Advertisement

OFFENSE
1. A. Richards
2. D. Njoku
3. S. Coley
DEFENSE
1. C. ELDER
2. RJ. MINTOSH

I'm glad you said that you're openly stating that the Miami kids on this team SUCK. Aka average players all of them. We can agree on that.

I mean we have good ones like JJ, Chad and D Jax, but we also landed Yearby and Walton when there could be a Cook. Or we could have had Quincy Wilson instead of Ryan Mayes. We missed out on most of Miamis top talent under Golden.

Advertisement
One good game and people forget that Kaaya is trash and has lost us multiple games this year.

Dude is only in the top 11 cause that is all that takes the field.

Offense -

1. Richards
2. Kaaya (even though he's played poorly in some games, without him we would look worse I think)
3a. Coley
3b. Njoku

Defense -

1. RJ Mcintosh
2. Corn
3a. Shaq
3b. Pinckney

Richards, Njoku, Mcintosh have all shown 1st round talent and play this year, with Corn not far behind

The players that Golden went out of state for have all proven to be very average with the exception of Njoku, Herndon, Elder, Badgely, Willis.

Kaaya
Rosier
Shirreffs
Edwards
Berrios
Harris
Dobard
Dogflu
Gall
Milo
Jones
Mahoney