TOP THREE PLAYERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.

The players that Golden went out of state for have all proven to be very average with the exception of Njoku, Herndon, Elder, Badgely, Willis.

Kaaya
Rosier
Shirreffs
Edwards
Berrios
Harris
Dobard
Dogflu
Gall
Milo
Jones
Mahoney
Knighton
C. Jenkins
M. Jackson

And the players you named as good ones are among the best we have.

Advertisement
The players that Golden went out of state for have all proven to be very average with the exception of Njoku, Herndon, Elder, Badgely, Willis.

Kaaya
Rosier
Shirreffs
Edwards
Berrios
Harris
Dobard
Dogflu
Gall
Milo
Jones
Mahoney
Knighton
C. Jenkins
M. Jackson

Yes. They're good players. Golden failed to lock down several elite recruits from the tri-county area and settled on guys like Berrios, Edwards, M. Jackson and we're 5-4. Players from Miami are always among the best in the world, regardless of what your agenda is.

Kaaya
Rosier
Shirreffs
Edwards
Berrios
Harris
Dobard
Dogflu
Gall
Milo
Jones
Mahoney
Knighton
C. Jenkins
M. Jackson

Yes. They're good players. Golden failed to lock down several elite recruits from the tri-county area and settled on guys like Berrios, Edwards, M. Jackson and we're 5-4. Players from Miami are always among the best in the world, regardless of what your agenda is.
Ed Reed was a 2 star

Offense
1. Stacy Coley
2. Ahmonn Richards / David Njoku
3. Joe Yearby / Mark Walton

Defense
1. Corn Elder / RJ McIntosh
2. Kendrick Norton / Chad Thomas
3. Shaq Quarterman / Mike Pinckney

Advertisement
How could you honestly not have Coley in the top 3 on offense he is clutch in the red zone and has 8 receiving td's.

Advertisement
Richards, Njoku, Mcintosh have all shown 1st round talent and play this year, with Corn not far behind

With Corn not far behind?? Dude, have you watched the games.. Elder has locked down everyone, and his play has 1st round written on it. Njoku, drops too many passes period. Tripped by the turf monster for an easy TD, last but not least, he dropped a first down pass against n lame! I like njoku, he's not consistent enough, jmo.

Say what?

So a WR can't be a better player than a quarterback? Andre Johnson wouldn't be on a list higher than Matt Schaub because he was catching his passes? Kaaya has Richards, Coley, and Njoku to throw the ball to. That is a QBs wet dream. Our passing offense should be lighting it up week in and out and it hasn't.

If I was going to attribute our 4 losses to something, it would be:
OL
Playcalling
Kaaya's inability to be a leader in the face of game adversity

He has not played like a top player. If he did, we would have less than 2 losses.

Advertisement
Offense
1. A. Richards

2. Walton

3. Njoku

Defense
1. Elder

2. JJ

3. Quarterman

smhp.gif

I like OP's list except I would sub Pickney for Shaq.
I wouldn't... I think Mike is doing extremely well... love him to death.. But what i most proud of Shaq about is the weight that has been placed on his shoulder and him doing a great job carrying that load... Shaq is giving the authority to check in and out of calls...He makes alot of adjustment for the front 7 and safeties and he just turned 19 a couple of weeks ago...I know these are things that go on notice to most...but i see this as huge... Another thing that goes unnotice is the way that he plugs.. When a offense calls a play to go strong side A and it gets plugged and the ball has to bounce the play results in a TFL by someone else... again it will go unoticed...Diaz knows and he created a stat he call CAUSE... Shaq gets alot of those...look at the back of the Helmets..the little Hurricane emojs is what the coaches notice... besides that he is tied for tackles.. Who should have the most tackles is SS and WLB.. The MLB is the start of an Offense's blocking scheme...If you don't know when the center gets over the ball and points...95 percent of the time he is pointing at the MLB and screaming MIKE ZERO.. Again both Mike, Zach and Darrion are my boys I don't compare any of them to one another they all bring different dishes to the potluck..But as true freshmen leading a Def my hats off to him...but he still jas alot of work...Like i tell him all the time get better every day you can quit when u are a bust in Canton

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back