Top ten

This isn't a gatorfanseth pipe dream that he puts up on 247 every week. Legit 4 of those guys will most likely commit to us in the next few weeks.

Those guys are at a position of need and that's what this staff is focusing on instead of star chasing. If we get those 4 then I think they will go hard after Walker whose recruitment I don't believe is over and had us a close 2nd or Tennison who very much like a Miami.

But you never know what other name could emerge later on as is the beauty of recruiting these days
Get the 4 that are CB’d to us. Go hard to keep Francois. Then recruit the **** out of Washington, Walker, Flowe, Tenn, and Williams.

Advertisement
Let me ask you this (2 part question)...with 19 commits (well soon to be 20 with Height), would you still take the other remaining 4-5 you expect to pick up OOOOORR.....would you slow play it and allow the season to play out and bank on, on field success leading to more highly coveted recruits to come on board?

2nd question, out of that list posted in the OP, how many guys of that 10 are automatic takes RIGHT NOW and which ones would you slow play in hopes that better options come along as the season plays out?

We’d take 9/10. No westley neal, after height we are pretty full on DL. Although I think a lot here would swap Neal for one of our current dt commits.

That would fill out the class but with top OL prospects and a great DL haul I think most here would be happy.

If you’re talking about the 4 we expect to land soon, they are all big takes at positions of need. OG and lb are needs and we are high on both prospects. Only ? Might be the bama wr recommit.

Let me ask you this (2 part question)...with 19 commits (well soon to be 20 with Height), would you still take the other remaining 4-5 you expect to pick up OOOOORR.....would you slow play it and allow the season to play out and bank on, on field success leading to more highly coveted recruits to come on board?

2nd question, out of that list posted in the OP, how many guys of that 10 are automatic takes RIGHT NOW and which ones would you slow play in hopes that better options come along as the season plays out?

First part, I think Height, TAC and Worsham (aside from hip concern) are absolutely takes right now. As for Denis, I would have offered Love and taken whoever commits first. I feel once you decommit you lose out on the ability to have coaches waiting on you to announce on some special occasion. Especially when there’s another guy who may be just as good as you that wants that spot.

As for the 2nd part, aside from guys listed above Walker, Williams and Tennison are absolute takes right now from his list of 10 below. Clearly Flowe and Washington are always takes but don’t believe those are realistic unless we are playing in ACCCG and may even have to win it for either of those 2. Probably need to play in ACCCG to have a realistic shot at Walker or Williams as well. Don’t know how the numbers work or even how the roster balance works out but that’s what I would do. If other elite guys want in during the season I’m sure the coaches will find a way to get them in. I think it’s phenomenal that it’s only June and we are concerned with maybe taking too many guys and having our class fill up. Anyone who tells you they thought we would be here after the bowl game or even after NSD is completely FOS.

1. Isiah Walker
2. Henry Parrish
3. Dazalin Worsham
4. Jonathan Dennis
5. Tirek Austin-Cave
6. Romello Height
7. Avantee Williams
8. Ladarius Tennison
9. Jaylin Hyatt
10. Westley Neal

Advertisement
After a couple of commits following Manny Diaz’s first paradise camp, the 2020 class is almost 80% full, based on a 25 recruit class, and spots are filing up fast. To me a recruit wouldn’t commit publicly unless the coaches really thought he deserved a scholarship and with that I know based on our season goes this class can go two different ways. Much like most recruiting seasons, I can see us losing 2/3 commits between now and February, so I would say there are about ten spots left give or take. Based on what the boards looks like today, who would be your realistic, not dream, class prediction for the last ten spots?

1. Isiah Walker
2. Henry Parrish
3. Dazalin Worsham
4. Jonathan Dennis
5. Tirek Austin-Cave
6. Romello Height
7. Avantee Williams
8. Ladarius Tennison
9. Jaylin Hyatt
10. Westley Neal

Darnell Washington or Justin Flowe would just be icing on the cake.

I can see us landing 2-3 of those guys, if that.

either way it goes hella job by the staff.... if we can land 6-7 of those guys with a good/great season I think we'll be in good shape 2020.

Advertisement
Curious? Why do you want to drop Hodges, Anaele and Riggins?
I'm not pounding the table to drop them but they're guys I'm not sure on. Riggins haven't seen in a couple years not sure how good he is and Roberts can replace him. Anaele I was never real impressed with. Very stiff athlete very linear plus hasn't played in a year. Low ceiling player imo. And Hodges I just don't see it with him. Needs technical work and isn't the type of athlete I'd want to take on as a project. Much rather Clarke I think his name is. Could add Mathis too but I think he could definitely have a big jump this year

Advertisement
1 is unlikely and committed elsewhere.
2 is unlikely, committed elsewhere, and ****ed that we didn'tlet him commit.
7 isn't coming - diaper prices are nothing to laugh at.
8 has been worked by the staff, but still an uphill climb to get him back in this class and recommits remain rare.

I'd say the other 6 are at least very realistic or, even, likely.

Edit: Probably no spot for Neal. Things can change. Recruiting is fluid. But someone else may need to get booted for him to have a spot.
I think we will have a real shot of getting Tennison back into the class, especially when it seems like Auburn is the main competition. I fully expect Auburn to be a dumpster fire this year and Gus to finally get fired. Hopefully we are staying on the Simpson kid from NC as well who committed to Auburn.

You're not getting all ten of these guys and more than likely not getting 5 of them. Not being a troll, but you KNOW how funny acting recruits are.

Focus more so on creating BALANCE (as you did with your remaining ten want list) than "names" and player rankings. It'll make following recruiting much easier
1000%. Some aren't even takes at this point, and Avantae is definitely not coming. Since the list isnt all that loaded, I could see us getting 5-6 of them, though.

Advertisement
We'll be getting commits from Romello Height & Tirek Austin-Cave within the next week, plus Denis in August.

Of the prospects left, Darnell Washington is a long shot but somebody you continue to recruit even though he's more than likely headed to Bama. And if we don't get Washington, I'm in favor of taking Diego Lamonica.

Dazalin Worsham looks to be trending to us at WR, we're possibly going to try to flip Jalin Hyatt & who knows where we stand with Mookie Cooper, not sure if the staff is still recruiting him.

You continue to work on Issiah Walker & see how steadfast committed to South Car he is throughout the year if they're having a losing season, but you can't expect anything from a South Fla kid so in love with the $EC.

If we go after a 2nd RB it will be Parrish, but otherwise I don't think the staff is all that interested as of now.

At LB, after adding TAC, continue to work on flipping Hyppolite. And no, I'm not even gonna mention the other LB yall keep talking about, so stop it, just stop. Okay... You got it? STOP! NO! You understand? You dig me? NOOOOO.

At Safety, it's Tennison, Tae Williams & Brian Balom, my personal opinion I would drop Washington from this class, but I don't think the staff will do that, so we'll try to flip Tae Williams (which I don't think happens), get Tennison recommitted (who I think we get if Auburn doesn't want him) or land Balom who I could see us taking later in the year.

At CB, IMO we need 2 more, I would go with Brian George & Jerrold Pough. I don't think the staff is even recruiting Pough, but I think we'll go after George & get a commit from him. If we don't get George, I'd like to see us go down to TX & try to get DJ Warnell. And of course there's also Kendall Dennis, but I'm sorry not betting on any Lakeland kids. We may even get a commit from him, but I wouldn't trust it for 5 seconds, his teammate Fenley Graham just committed to UF, so any verbal we get from Dennis is a buyer beware IMO.

I know everybody doesn't like Hodges, but I'm all for keeping him in this class I like him a lot, don't care about his 40 time. Then the question becomes if Branch sticks is he a CB or Safety? He's a legit 6'1 170 & plays both C/S, I think Rumph could mold him into a legit CB with his natural length & athleticism.

Also keep in mind, a lot will change once the season is underway & expect even more changes once crootin' season starts in Dec/Jan. Some kids who were super committed to their school may start looking around & taking visits, some coaches may get fired or leave to new jobs etc.. There's prospects we might not even be looking at now that we might look at later, it all depends on how our season goes & what other things transpire between August - January.

Branch could be anything between CB, Safety and Striker for me, but I mean that in a good way. I think he will be a big contributor for us in years to come. But i would love to get Balom and Tennison/Williams, I think that could turn into an incredible safety duo for us. Jaylin Hyatt has my interest also with that elite speed. Just imagine sending him and Fleming deep with Brevin/Mallory/Mammarelli and Restrepo running crosses, that's easy money

Advertisement
Back