Top RBs in the state for 2015

bobbydigius

illiterate
Premium
Once again this will be a major position of need, especially if Duke bounces early. I know of Scarlett and Patrick, who are the other kids to watch for? I also know about the Lakeland kid Simmons.

Advertisement
This beast right here:

[video=youtube;gAyK-2e6BBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAyK-2e6BBQ[/video]

Ideally we'll land two of the following: Cronkrite, Walton (if he reclassifies), Scarlett, Patrick.

Advertisement
Reality is 1 to FSU- 1 to UF- 1 to GA- 1 to an out of state school..Leaves the "U" in a fight for one kid...Not stating anything but history over the last 10 years..

Advertisement
Have some faith id say locks but i got in trouble for that earlier so yea locks !!! Cuffs are off the program time to get **** done!!!!

Am I the only guy that kinda doesn't mind Walton not being able to reclassify to 2015?

So we could land a RB class of Conkrite and either Patrick or Scarlett then take Walton in 2016 like we were planning on.

Advertisement
We are definitely signing 2 backs but I just have a feeling that we don't get a duo out of Patrick and the 2 Jordan's. We will get one of the 3 and then I wouldn't be surprised for the 2nd to come for out of state.

Advertisement
Cronk is the priority, joined by Walton if he gets reclassified, which I somehow doubt.

We should also go hard after either Hinkins from South Dade or Anderson from Miramar. No more of this getting left at the altar ****, and no more depth issues at the one absolute position we should never have depth issues at.

Scarlett is from the poisoned USchool well, and Patrick ain't comin here. We better use our time wisely.

The staff has made Cronkrite a point and he is fully aware of it. I don't think Hankins is a bCS level back. Anderson could be a nice back up.

Cronkite looks like a monster. Kind've reminds me of Beast Mode in terms of style.

Advertisement
Back