Top RBs in the state for 2015

Cronk is the priority, joined by Walton if he gets reclassified, which I somehow doubt.

We should also go hard after either Hinkins from South Dade or Anderson from Miramar. No more of this getting left at the altar ****, and no more depth issues at the one absolute position we should never have depth issues at.

Scarlett is from the poisoned USchool well, and Patrick ain't comin here. We better use our time wisely.

Yeah, Scarlett and Patrick are FSU's to lose at this point. We need 2 RBs minimum, and you know a new name or 3 will emerge in the late spring/summer.

Advertisement
Cronk is the priority, joined by Walton if he gets reclassified, which I somehow doubt.

We should also go hard after either Hinkins from South Dade or Anderson from Miramar. No more of this getting left at the altar ****, and no more depth issues at the one absolute position we should never have depth issues at.

Scarlett is from the poisoned USchool well, and Patrick ain't comin here. We better use our time wisely.

Yeah, Scarlett and Patrick are FSU's to lose at this point. We need 2 RBs minimum, and you know a new name or 3 will emerge in the late spring/summer.

Scarlett is committed to FAU lol but he has said the depth chart will play a role on where he goes but other recruits have said that before and not come here when are depth chart has been favorable.

Season 2015 of the hit TV Show "Crootin in South Florida" starts now!

Scarlett and Patrick are both not going to FSU with Green, Cook, Pender ahead of them.

We should land 1 of Cronkite/Scarlett/Patrick. If we land the circle of friends (Jaquan, Ridley,SBB), then Cronkie will join his buddies.

I think Walton will be the best back in Florida next year. Kid is the truth.

Cronkite looks like a mix between Yearby and Cook. Has great feet and cutting ability like Yearby and has the size and speed like Cook.

Advertisement
To me it seems like that Staff likes patrick more than scarlett Imo. I dont want to go after Patrick, he is likely going to fsu or Uf.... If we push for scarlett we get him. Id say we take conkrite and scarlett this year and then walton in 2016. Duke gone after this year.......

Cronkite looks like a mix between Yearby and Cook. Has great feet and cutting ability like Yearby and has the size and speed like Cook.

First thought when I watched the vid was that the kid has sick cutting ability for a back that's 195 lbs in H.S.. Decent size but is as agile as a great scat back. That was **** good RB film. So often it's just a fast kid running away from people, and in college that's normally nullified (a guy like Duke being the exception). Cronkite was shaking people out of their jocks and then running away from them. How is the competition WC plays in football?

Scarlett and Patrick are both not going to FSU with Green, Cook, Pender ahead of them.

We should land 1 of Cronkite/Scarlett/Patrick. If we land the circle of friends (Jaquan, Ridley,SBB), then Cronkie will join his buddies.

Stop acting like Cronkrite is a follower

Still not convinced Conkrite's future position is RB.

232.gif

Advertisement
Hope Walton gets that reclassification, cause i think he's the best of the bunch in SFL

Advertisement

Stop acting like Cronkrite is a follower

I'm getting that feeling about Conkrite as well. Kid's uber talented and could easily blaze his own path. But with saying that, I hope he does come to Miami.

I believe Cronkrite will end up at Miami but he is making his own decision not following Irvin or jaquan. I said this earlier,

Cronk, Irvin, & Jaquan are more Howard, Duke, Malcolm, & Deon than Ermon Lane & Dalvin Cook

Advertisement
I believe Cronkrite will end up at Miami but he is making his own decision not following Irvin or jaquan. I said this earlier,

Cronk, Irvin, & Jaquan are more Howard, Duke, Malcolm, & Deon than Ermon Lane & Dalvin Cook

What position is he being recruited as? He lookin like 20 E Reed on defense to me.

Not the greatest of competition for WCS. Not like the other south Florida private schools (Columbus, Belen, STA)

Advertisement
Back