Top Mope arguments of 2022

Advertisement
Pretty much all those things are someone's opinion, which they are entitled to have and share, and haven't been proven wrong as of yet. Why are you so **** bent on pursuing the boring echo chamber of full agreement? Do we really want to have people choose sides and make a post of the million stupid homer slurper ****posts the fans have made also? Why even start this, and a mod no less?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty much all those things are someone's opinion, which they are entitled to have and share, and haven't been proven wrong as of yet. Why are you so **** bent on pursuing the boring echo chamber of full agreement? Do we really want to have people choose sides and make a post of the million stupid homer slurper ****posts the fans have made also? Why even start this, and a mod no less?
People have a right to any opinion. But opinions worth posting in social media need to have some facts or evidence to support them. Otherwise it's just a person wanting to be miserable. Which they can do, but really should not express their personal misery on social media. It's nonsensical.
I believe in reason and rational thought. Anyone who has read my posts knows I am willing to change a position if presented with facts. I don't think asking others to be rational is too much to ask.

Advertisement
No way. is this for real?

Hyperbole, but some Rugby guy was trashing Feld in every possible way and saying he was unqualified to be HSC here, and the origins of his eval was from a local three minute news piece where he worked out some chick reporter the Oregon way.

Woud have smashed, btw.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I will give you my "mope" question marks.

Is our DB coach actually a top 5 recruiter? Or did he just benefit from Muschamp/Kirby plus Georgias bags?

is our DB coach a good technician and just didn't like Kirbys hands on approach? Or was he just not a very good technician and Kirby was forced to step in and make changes to his DB coaching approach?

Is our SC coach actually really good? Or is he just a very good hype man?

Was Gattis the brains behind this years offense and we get the 2021 Michigan offense? Or were the Michigan fans correct in saying that he was not the master mind and we end up with the 19/20 offense?

Did Mario learn from his mistakes at Oregon and is now going to let the OC do his thing, or is he going to force his run up the gut on 3rd and long mentality on the OC? Will he squander another elite QB or did he learn from his mistakes with Herbert.

Is Mario really going to make us monsters on the OL? Oregons Oline was also great under greatwood and zomboukous. He had Penei who was great, but the rest of his best OL all were coached up by greatwood. Only about 10% of starts during Cristobals career at Oregon were linemen that he recruited.

Oregon didn’t win anything to talk about.

Mario loss Shemar to Jimbo.

Lane is a better HC.

Advertisement
Back