Top Mope arguments of 2022

AtlAtty

Recruit
Maude
I know this is very premature as 2022 is just starting, but some of the people on CIS who are determined to find a negative no matter the facts/evidence, is astonishing and IMO, deserving of a thread. It is as though those people would argue that if we win the NC we didn’t win by enough points. I don’t know if the mopes are just mopes in life whereby they hate ice cream because its too cold, pizza for being too flavorful, and orgasms for being too short. Or if they are situational mopes who just see the dark cloud on all things UM football. But really who cares. Anyway, some of my favorite mope argument are (in no particular order)

1. Ken Dorsey can’t be our OC because he never called plays for the Bills
2. Steele took a year off from coaching so he is over the hill (never mind that he was probably being paid)
3. Mario is being played like a fiddle (losing T-Rob)
4. The App State OC is not good enough to be a position coach at UM

Please add you own highlights/lowlights.

Advertisement
I know this is very premature as 2022 is just starting, but some of the people on CIS who are determined to find a negative no matter the facts/evidence, is astonishing and IMO, deserving of a thread. It is as though those people would argue that if we win the NC we didn’t win by enough points. I don’t know if the mopes are just mopes in life whereby they hate ice cream because its too cold, pizza for being too flavorful, and orgasms for being too short. Or if they are situational mopes who just see the dark cloud on all things UM football. But really who cares. Anyway, some of my favorite mope argument are (in no particular order)

2. Steele took a year off from coaching so he is over the hill (never mind that he was probably being paid)

#5 Mario lost a bunch of top recruits by not having a staff in place.

Advertisement

whew thought i was in this, thank goodness we took football serious. I will be retiring from the mope of the year awards @RVACane @nystateofmind I need my HOF ceremony

Advertisement
whew thought i was in this, thank goodness we took football serious. I will be retiring from the mope of the year awards @RVACane @nystateofmind I need my HOF ceremony
I am Hoping I never have to pull this gif out on this post:

college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure how anyone can be a mope right now. The University showed it's ready to care about football. Mario comes in and not only saves a recruiting class but brings on serious talent to help steer this ship with an excitement and buzz I haven't seen over the last 15 plus years.

We're not gonna get every croot and we can't have everyone's choice of position coach or coordinator. You've got to have faith that the man has a plan and is working it to the next level with each move.

Be happy and optimistic for a fking minute - we've been living under a black cloud for years - enjoy this.

Trust the process. Guys well be flying around out there soon 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Advertisement
Back