Top 5 RB's in the ACC

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;30ZPC-hfX14]https://youtu.be/30ZPC-hfX14[/video]

CAUTION: Walton haters, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good find! I wish they would have shown his run vs Apple St.

I fkn love Walton! He's a complete back.

Hope he goes the fvck off this season.

He's certainly got hoss potential. Richt loves him, and he's super versatile. Hope he and the line can shine in big games.

I think people forget Richt was recruiting him up at Georgia.

Advertisement
Other than Walton's, those "highlights" were crap. If those were seriously the best runs those other guys had, the ACC RB picture is pretty bleak after Walton. And can somebody explain why an easy 5yd TD run should be on a highlight tape?

The play that sticks out the most last year besides the FSU run that got called back was vs Virginia. 3rd and 9 and we aren't doing much. Walton catches a pass in the left flat on what looks like a failed screen. 3 dudes surround him and he bounces off one and runs through the rest to gain a 1st down. Grown man play that leads to a TD. Gamer

Advertisement
It's definitely nice to see MW1 get his credit, because he's definitely the best RB in the conference.. This man rushed for 1100+yds with a very average OLine in 2016'.. I expect him to rush for sure over 1200+ yds in 2017', I would expect for more BUT we have other playmakers that needs to shine as well!!

I used to be on the Walton Hater train...then i realized just what he does for this squad. I wish we had 30 more just like him. He does so much for us that never shows up on the stat sheets, but it very vital. How many All-ACC caliber backs are not only on every coverage unit, but making plays and big hits? EFFIN STUD BALL PLAYER!

Remains to be seen. No history of performance against average or better opponents.

Ncstate has a top 5 dline in the country. He had 120 yards 3 tds averaging 6 yards a carry....

And we would have won without him. He needed one run against FSU, UNC or ND, and he went down like Marvis Frazier

he had a amazing run against FSU that got called back by a stupid holding call, agree about the UNC and ND games though he had a lot of opportunities

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think people forget Richt was recruiting him up at Georgia.

B792RH5CYAIiCb8.jpg

For the sake of our team and this season I hope Walton has a year worthy of the praise he is getting. Up till now though, he does not have the numbers to be mentioned with the top 10 RBs that have come through the U.

Advertisement
Back