Top 4

Bama, Clemson and State are the elite teams.

Anybody else is just looking to say they got there because they gone expeditiously.

Advertisement
coastal carolina may not deserve the playoff, but they're gonna get handed a **** bowl game when they really should get a shot in a major one.

I don't think OSU deserves to get in. Squeaked one out over Northwestern and only 6 wins. Fug that. Stay home and cry.

Advertisement
Hate them to death but UF has the 2nd best offense in the country only to Bama, they would beat ND and Ohio Taint imo...luckily the defense is more of a dumpster fire than ours and they'll lose nearly everyone of significance, good luck with trash a$$ Emory Jones

Top 4 will be Bama, Clemson, irrelevant, irrelevant (Ohio St, ND)

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm mostly OK with it because the SEC only got one team in. But Clemson needs to win it all to save the season for cfb.

Advertisement
1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Taint
4. Domers

The talking heads pumping up Taint despite only playing 6 games is cringeworthy.
If Florida hadn't lost to LSU, they would have been in.

Not much for the committee to do. TAMU only 2 wins against teams with a winning record. Cincinnati is not a top 10 team. Nice season, but it's a joke to even consider them. They beat the #23 team in their conference championship by a last second field goal at home while Clemson blows out #2 ND. They have no argument other than they could get blown out as good as ND. They should shut the ***** up and be happy with their NY6 bowl!!!! They could prove they belong in the conversation by beating UGA in their likely Peach Bowl game.

Advertisement
OSU should not be in. Not only did they play a min. amount of games, they played weak teams. There’s nothing on their résumé to justify them getting in. The CFP committee is headed by a Big 10 cuck. It should’ve been ND, Bama, Clemson & A&M.

The CFP committee was talking out both sides of their mouths in explain why OSU got in, but why they chose ND over A&M.

Cincy had a great season, but had the 77th ranked schedule. Definitely think they should get in a NY6 bowl & let them prove themselves. Next season, if they win their bowl, rank them top 7 to start next season to put them in better position to qualify for the CFP.

But this CFP committee is full of chit for putting OSU in, just like The B1G was full of chit for changing their eligibility guidelines to qualify for a championship. That “eye test” bull chit will alway fck over a team or two. Need to either expand the CFP to 8 teams or add another component to this decision making.

Says the guy who will be watching the semis and final.

Actually, no. Way to much interesting stuff on TV to be ESPN's b---h and watch their product simply because it used to be tradition for me.

Talk about the 'college football committee' makes me laugh. ESPN pretty much runs the sport now, not the NCAA...and they are running it into the ground. They offer a compelling product, I'll happily tune in, but, lately, I've greatly preferred watching other things. What's funny is, lots of the guys on the board that constantly complain about ESPN still defend CFB...ignorant to the fact that those two things are now hopelessly intertwined.

I used to love watching random college football games, paying attention to rankings, etc. Now I watch Miami games or maybe a late Saturday night PAC-12 or MW game.

Advertisement
Back