Top 4

Advertisement
A&M is not getting in. Not sure why its even being suggested. They didn't make their conference championship game and their best win is a 3 loss Florida team. The only team that has a legit argument to get in over ND is Cincinnati.

ND at 4 only because I would like to see them get wrecked again. Going to be Bama and Clemson in the NC game, the others are really just going to be placeholders.

Advertisement
Who gives a ****?

***** ESPN and their 'college football playoff.'

I'd rather watch Boise State play San Jose State or Army play Navy than watch Alabama's army of 'analysts' take on Clemson's sign-stealers to see which cheating f--ks win this year.
Says the guy who will be watching the semis and final.

I don’t even know why Cincy is being mentioned. They have as much a chance of getting in as Miami.

It’ll be Bama, Clemson, Taint and ND in that order. No doubt. As bad as Taint looked assTmouth won’t hop them. They don’t have the body of work and beating a crappy UT team doesn’t impress anyone. A&M doesn’t have the power base ND or OSU has to push them in. Plus, ND will pull far more tv viewers than A&M.

On the plus side we’ll get to see ND get rolled up two games in a row.

Last edited:
There's a good chance Bama's D Coord will be coaching somewhere else next season

A&M is not getting in. Not sure why its even being suggested. They didn't make their conference championship game and their best win is a 3 loss Florida team. The only team that has a legit argument to get in over ND is Cincinnati.
aTm actually had legitimate competition, the other non-SEC teams can’t say that.

Advertisement
Based on what? Notre Dame shut down North Carolina on the road and that's the closest comparison. Never thought I'd see cis slurping the sec, unbelievable
It is not SEC slurping when a competitive team is competitive in every game they play. Florida surprised me by dropping 46 on Alabama, and ND is nowhere near the caliber of Alabama. Sure they don't have a defense, but ND doesn't have a high powered offense either. Speed is a matchup nightmare for ND and UF has that on the outside. Being real isn't slurping.

Advertisement
My top four are Alabama, Clemson, TX A&M, and ND. OSU does NOT qualify based on 6 games. I hate ND with a passion but I believe my numbers are correct.

Advertisement
I don’t believe ND should be in there. If the committee truly wants the best 4 in a playoff. Clemson dominated that game after the 1st series. We all know what Bama would do to that ND team.

1 - Bama
2 - Clemson
3 - A & M
4 - ND

the big 10 ****ed themselves and should not be rewarded for playing half a season.
Exactly what I was thinking. To me Big10 and Pac12 were eliminated off rip. Also if they are arguing the eye test OSU looked bad against quality opponents like Indiana and Northwestern.

I dnt like Jimbo and i dnt like the SEC but id put A&M in at 3.

Also I HATE the gators but they looked good last night. It makes A&M look even better.

I don’t believe ND should be in there. If the committee truly wants the best 4 in a playoff. Clemson dominated that game after the 1st series. We all know what Bama would do to that ND team.
We know what will happen, but no other team has earned the opportunity more than Clemson. Realistically, almost every team would get boat raced by Bama

Advertisement
Back