Top 4

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BAYpXrpCIAAlGsj.jpg

I say fvvk N D
I say ***** Ohio st also. I am tired of the boys on espn saying they cant control playing less games bull****!! If they would have started when everyone started instead of being so arrogant and canceling the whole season they could have played 10 games. The big ten panicked after everybody was playing. On top of that their rule was play 6 games to qualify for conf champs. Well when that did not happen lets give Ohio st a pass. They did give Ohio st everything which is wrong.

No team who got blown out deserves a spot. That includes A&M and ND. Give me cincy and let bama wreck them

Advertisement
A&M being fourth makes no sense. Bama crushed them. We know the result of that. A&M will not jump OSU for the 3 spot. That just doesn’t make sense. They will put OSU in there at 3. It’s literally a choice between ND, Cincy, and A&M. It’ll be ND because of their previous win over Clemson. A&M has a UF win and that’s it on their resume. And Cincy has zero big wins.

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. A&M
4. OSU

A&M is the better 1 loss team over ND... ND will say " we beat Clemson" and thats true but they beat them in OT without Lawerence who showed you yesterday why he was the difference.

It's going to be Bama, Clemson, Taint and ND/aTm.

Personally I say **** the B1G. They did everything the could to keep from playing this season, it's their fault Taint only has 6 games. Maybe Taint's one of the top 4 teams, but it's hard to make that claim with half the resume as the other teams in the conversation. Frankly they didn't look like world-beaters yesterday. Their best wins are Indiana and Northwestern. ND's win over Clemson, even without TL is more impressive than either of those IMO, as is aTm's win over UiF after last night.

It's going to be Bama and Clemson in the title game, so frankly IDGAF if ND gets in and gets sodomised by Saban on national TV. They may have been boat-raced yesterday but at least they played 11 games.

But the B1G has too much political capital so the committee isn't going to leave Taint out of the playoff, and a G5 team most-likely isn't getting in. So what's the less embarrassing blow out:

52-24, Bama over aTm back in October

Or

34-10, Clemson over ND, last night?

Advertisement
Committee is in a predicament, they can’t put A&M at 4 because of the rematch factor with Bama and can’t have them jump OSU for the 3rd seed.

Best for ratings will be Bama v ND so that’s who I think they’ll go with.

Committee is in a predicament, they can’t put A&M at 4 because of the rematch factor with Bama and can’t have them jump OSU for the 3rd seed.

Best for ratings will be Bama v ND so that’s who I think they’ll go with.
But their own rules are supposed to negate that type of thinking; it’s supposed to be best 4 and by any measure aTm should be considered part of the best 4. The SEC is actually being penalized for being such a dominant conference this year.

I don't see ND getting in after yesterday. A&M was back in October.

Alabama
Clemson
OSU
T A&M

Advertisement
Back