Top 3 favorite Canes ever

I'm 25 and really, really got into the Canes during the 09 season so mine are more recent.

1. Lamar Miller
2. Graig Cooper
3. Denzel Perryman

Just Missing the cut: Kaaya, Duke, Travis Benjamin, Leonard Hankerson, Deon Bush, Dallas and Homer
Must be nice to be young. Love all those guys but none are top 25 or maybe 50 Canes. Although I think the question was "favorite" so that is very personal choice so you are not wrong. Heck, I think Duke might be my all time favorite or second to The Mad Stork but he has serious competition in RBs alone it we are talking best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Favorite" is quite different from "best". My personal favorite 3 Canes are...

Ed Reed
Duke Johnson
Braxton Berrios

I know that last one is crazy, but cot **** I absolutely love that kid!

ST26
Hester
Santana Moss or Reggie Wayne (can’t decide... both amazing)

Advertisement
I'm sure something like this has already been posted before, but I figure why not add a little more positivity to the forum:
Who are your top 3 favorite Canes of all-time? Whatever you define as making them your favorite, go with it. I'm sure that with so many ppl of different ages and whatnot, there will be a lot of different choices.

Ted Hendricks
Rick Barry
Jim Otto

All three NASTY Hall-of-Famers who came from The U. Every one of them, before my time, but guys who made me want to go to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard for me to go with 3 but Sean Taylor is my favorite player of all time and 1 of the main reasons that I’m such a huge Cane fan today.

Seeing him play in the NFL HOF game in Canton when I was a teenager(and seeing him get 2 picks including a pick 6) is and always will be 1 of the highlights of my life.

It may sound corny but I’ll never forget getting to my seat, looking out on the field during warmups and seeing that number 36, I had the hugest smile on my face.

So Sean is the Holy Grail for me but beyond that, it’d be easier to pick a top 10 then just 3.
ST26 was a very special player...
a tragic loss.

Advertisement
Back