Top 3 favorite Canes ever

DB4

Freshman
I'm sure something like this has already been posted before, but I figure why not add a little more positivity to the forum:
Who are your top 3 favorite Canes of all-time? Whatever you define as making them your favorite, go with it. I'm sure that with so many ppl of different ages and whatnot, there will be a lot of different choices.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
ER20
Mira Sr
Playmaker

Was living in Columbus, OH for a year in 2003 and was in a bar wearing my MIA jacket. Mira Sr was in there with his fam/friends and actually approached me after seeing my jacket. Of all fxckin places to be bump into one of your fav Canes....

Sorry but.....ANYONE with ONLY THREE FAVORITE CANES really hasn't been watching the Canes over the years very closely.

There are just too many....and truth is .....I'll bet anything that your second THREE are probably just as great as your first

It's so hard to filter down all of our greats and find much differences between their skills and efforts, because all brought something special to the team into a group so small, that you're basically throwing at a dartboard......but I guess everyone has their favorites....

My favorites are interchangeable with my second or third favorite THREE...and in truth, I would be just as happy with them

Last edited:
Advertisement
Devin Hester
Ed Reed
Warren Sapp

Those three made the game electric when they were on the field.

Advertisement
Sean Taylor
Edge
Clinton Portis (The third is the tough one for me. Could easily be Ed Reed, Dan Morgan, Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, etc.)

Advertisement
Back