Top 10 Recruiting Budgets

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was surprised that Alabama wasn't on there.

I know that Clemson has a gold card - but they're not the only one - a lot of bigger schools on the list.

Just surprised that they were so high on the list.

They have to recruit out of state....Not surprised at all.

Add to it they are one of the BAG SCHOOLS....They PAYYYY...those type of schools will always have a huge recruiting budget.

Not sure why Bama isnt on the list ...maybe its because alot of it is covered by donrs/foundations or whatever else...because them f*cks waste money yearly with helicopters, private jets and the such to come to s.fla to watch a non relevant spring game or other b.s

Alabama is number 1 easily. They have by far the biggest pool of "analysts" on staff, and those former coaches are NOT cheap. The only reason I can think of is that they are paid from a separate fund, maybe from boosters.

Advertisement
UGA must fly private on every recruiting visit. Only way they are that spend significantly more than anyone else.

They hired a recruiting department of guys that likely put it up that high.

Basically they got guys like Me and @Liberty City El , @DMoney on staff int he recruiting department.

He brought it from Bama so im guessing Bama's tops uga or is right around it

Alabama is number 1 easily. They have by far the biggest pool of "analysts" on staff, and those former coaches are NOT cheap. The only reason I can think of is that they are paid from a separate fund, maybe from boosters.

I would love to see the numbers if they included the “analysts” that just recruit like you mention here. I think it would be a much different list and massive numbers at the top

Advertisement
What is the budget comprised of?
Apparently you won the golden ticket Charlie. Cause this isnt even a slight fraction of what comprises a real recruiting budget. On top of that (not including bags obviously) bama is head and shoulders ahead of anyone else on this list. That's not changing long as satan stays there.

Private flights & other expenses...

So El; question; wouldn’t it make sense that we’re not on there since we are in the Mecca of recruiting? We just taking 15 min to, what, 2 hr drives? We may hit up NJ, NY and Cali occasionally for the right prospects, but I don’t us traveling too often. We go Duval down, for the most part, right?

Advertisement
So El; question; wouldn’t it make sense that we’re not on there since we are in the Mecca of recruiting? We just taking 15 min to, what, 2 hr drives? We may hit up NJ, NY and Cali occasionally for the right prospects, but I don’t us traveling too often. We go Duval down, for the most part, right?

we recruit texas some w patke. jon richt essentially bought a house in oregon to hang out with MJJ to fail on him

For those mocking FSU spending, take it easy on them.

You think putting on free concert with Color Me Badd is cheap?

Advertisement
This doesn’t include bags for sure cause I know for fact LSU has 3-4 million put aside to pay recruits.This must be what they legally pay for.

And we know Bama,UGA and Clemson are paying waaaaaay more than LSU is

Miami along with Notre Dame & USC does not disclose the amount they spend annually on recruiting budget because they're private schools. (Check page 2, I explained it in further detail)

But, I would imagine our budget is somewhere between 750K - to just over $1mill a year, within that range.

Advertisement
Back