Top 10 Recruiting Budgets

Miami along with Notre Dame & USC does not disclose the amount they spend annually on recruiting budget because they're private schools.

But, I would imagine our budget is somewhere between 750K - to just over $1mill a year, within that range.

Yeah I saw u posted that. I would imagine the same.

Advertisement
Yeah I saw u posted that. I would imagine the same.
UW only spends 750K a year & most of their recruits come from local West coast areas in Washington, Cali & Utah.
Stanford is another private school that doesn't have to disclose the amount they spend as well, but I can pretty much bet they don't spend much on recruiting either & still maximize their expenditures.

Miami's recruiting budget has probably increased as of recently with the concentration of recruiting & landing prospects in the last 2 classes from NY/NJ, TX, Louisiana, Nevada & Cali.

To have a top 10 class as of right now considering how the season ended last year & going up against schools that spend way more money than us is pretty **** remarkable if you ask me lol.

They have to recruit out of state....Not surprised at all.

Add to it they are one of the BAG SCHOOLS....They PAYYYY...those type of schools will always have a huge recruiting budget.

Not sure why Bama isnt on the list ...maybe its because alot of it is covered by donrs/foundations or whatever else...because them f*cks waste money yearly with helicopters, private jets and the such to come to s.fla to watch a non relevant spring game or other b.s
From what I heard the state of Alabama doesn't require the schools to report that income that is why Alabama and auburn aren't on this list

Advertisement
So El; question; wouldn’t it make sense that we’re not on there since we are in the Mecca of recruiting? We just taking 15 min to, what, 2 hr drives? We may hit up NJ, NY and Cali occasionally for the right prospects, but I don’t us traveling too often. We go Duval down, for the most part, right?
Also being a private school we don't have to report our expenses like our coaches salary

This doesn’t include bags for sure cause I know for fact LSU has 3-4 million put aside to pay recruits.This must be what they legally pay for.

And we know Bama,UGA and Clemson are paying waaaaaay more than LSU is
how do you know this for a fact? I'd love to see/hear this fact from you.

Advertisement
how do you know this for a fact? I'd love to see/hear this fact from you.
I am very good friends with two of the biggest donors to TAF...plenty of stories of how much and who it went to.but from what they tell me they aren’t close to what Bama,Clemson and UGA are spending.

Advertisement
well SEC schools also have ESPN promoting them on a regular basis too.
Yeah 5 $EC schools in the top 10, the cheat code is the SEC Network.

Texas has the Longhorn Network, but even if they didn't they'd still be able to outspend everybody because they have an unlimited War chest with deep pocket Boosters.

The suprise from the 2019 numbers was Nebraska, they crept into the top 10, these new figures are for the 2020 class that just signed earlier this month & it's crazy to see Tennessee went from virtually off the list to skyrocketing up to #3rd in the top 10 spenders.

Michigan & Penn St are in the top 10 every year but still can't beat Oh St who only spends 900-950K annually.

Private schools like us, Notre Dame, USC etc don't have to disclose how much they spend but given how God awful USC's recruiting has been these last two classes it's pretty clear they ain't spending any money.

I'm certain Miami doesn't spend much either but we're gonna have to as we go OOS more rather than waiting & depending on locals to not play games with us, which is never gonna happen.

These budgets appear not to include discretionary spending.

Advertisement
Yeah 5 $EC schools in the top 10, the cheat code is the SEC Network.

Texas has the Longhorn Network, but even if they didn't they'd still be able to outspend everybody because they have an unlimited War chest with deep pocket Boosters.

The suprise from the 2019 numbers was Nebraska, they crept into the top 10, these new figures are for the 2020 class that just signed earlier this month & it's crazy to see Tennessee went from virtually off the list to skyrocketing up to #3rd in the top 10 spenders.

Michigan & Penn St are in the top 10 every year but still can't beat Oh St who only spends 900-950K annually.

Private schools like us, Notre Dame, USC etc don't have to disclose how much they spend but given how God awful USC's recruiting has been these last two classes it's pretty clear they ain't spending any money.

I'm certain Miami doesn't spend much either but we're gonna have to as we go OOS more rather than waiting & depending on locals to not play games with us, which is never gonna happen.
Atlanta metro, Houston, East Texas

Advertisement
Back