Top 10 Prospects in South Florida

View as article
The wr recruits we have committed are not the problem, they are all ballers. The problem is the upperclassmen on the roster who get pt and suck

We can only hope but lets be honest here...every year we overhype the 4 star south florida WRs we croot. How's that been working out for us? If we can get them you push out people for Brooks and Alexis.

Advertisement
We got unlucky on some of them. We could just as easily had schwartz and moore as harley and wiggins. Things would be very different.
Recruiting has some luck as well as talent development and attitude.

maybe in another program Pope and Wiggins are crushing it.

We got unlucky on some of them. We could just as easily had schwartz and moore as harley and wiggins. Things would be very different.
Recruiting has some luck as well as talent development and attitude.

maybe in another program Pope and Wiggins are crushing it.
I want moore so bad I don't get why we didn't offer I was big on him and Schwartz

Advertisement
Why not look out of state on WRs if that’s the route they are taking. Difference maker players out of state if there’s anyone left on the boards. Can’t just packed the roster with to many SF kids IMO it’s not working, but only lead to poor evaluation from this staff trying to please the community.

If I updated this list, Jacorey Brooks is a guy who would probably move up. He looks great at IMG and is performing like a Top 5 player.
I tried to tell guys how much of a beast he was. He is in that Amari Cooper, Jeudy, Ridley trajectory. He'll take reps from whomever they got up there at Bama at wr.

I tried to tell guys how much of a beast he was. He is in that Amari Cooper, Jeudy, Ridley trajectory. He'll take reps from whomever they got up there at Bama at wr.
I was worried he peaked because of his age but he keeps getting better.

Advertisement
man... Baga and Satan target the elite of the elite... Jacorey Brooks = see Devonta Smith & Jerry Jeudy from recent memory.

The positive part is I believe we evaluated really good in the upcoming class and we getting studs!.. somehow elite too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Stefan Adams Any real recruiting updates for us? I know it's a little slow but was hoping to start seeing some momentum come our way. A little worried about the # of positions of NEED to fill versus # of open slots and who the legitimate spots could be for. Heard someone mention with Amari Daniels out of the picture, Curtis will take his offensive spot and that opens it up for another defensive spot aka now we need 2 corners potentially.

@Stefan Adams Any real recruiting updates for us? I know it's a little slow but was hoping to start seeing some momentum come our way. A little worried about the # of positions of NEED to fill versus # of open slots and who the legitimate spots could be for. Heard someone mention with Amari Daniels out of the picture, Curtis will take his offensive spot and that opens it up for another defensive spot aka now we need 2 corners potentially.

it would be nice besides Brown, or looking at Oladukan, if we could flip McBurrows from Michigan, too. No clue if he’s interested but he looks like another local stud who will outperform his star rating on college. A cb class of Burns, Brown, and Mcburrows would be a very strong talent and depth injection.

Advertisement
Back