TOP 10 PLAYOFF RANKING PREDICTION

It nice to talk about winning out but y'all know dat ain't likely with this years team, right?

Advertisement
Us... 5th.. I guess since we dominated UNC and all. Not.

1. UGA - Better resume then Bama.
2. Bama - Aint play nobody but they Bama.
3. ND - Best lose in the nation.
4. Ohio State - Best win in the nation.
5. Clemson - Only lost because (if you actually watched the game) they had a lumping QB. Honestly, that QB shouldn't have even been playing.
6. Penn State - Title Contender
7. Wisconsin - They are handling teams like they're suppose to and dominating teams they should be dominating.
8. TCU - Iowa State is on fire. Not even sure Miami would beat Iowa State right now.
9. VT - Lost to a possible title contender.
10. Oklahoma State - They're good with a good lose.
11. Washington - I'm not even sure if we'd beat ASU the way they're playing.
t-12. Oklahoma - Miami and Oklahoma could switch tbh. We can't score and they can't stop a nosebleed. Only team I have any confidence in beating if we were to play.
t-12. Miami - struggle to score, stop the run, and dominate mediocre teams but undefeated.

Lol so many good losses in your mind. Maybe you need to reevaluate how you perceive winning and losing

Lets be honest, every team I listed ahead of us would curb stomp us.
Looks like y'all gonna be in for a rude awakening when we're not in the top 10 on Tuesday as if we actually played like one. How do you WATCH this team and think "it a top 10 team"? Everyone who thought we might be real has backed off of they're claims because they know the *** kicking is coming when we play a decent team. It crazy to me because if Florida or Florida State was winning the same way we were winning y'all would be quick as **** to call BS that they're good.

VT lost to a title contender by double digits, but at the same time who have they beat? Only 2 road games as well.

We should be no worse than 8 imo

5. Clemson - Only lost because (if you actually watched the game) they had a lumping QB. Honestly, that QB shouldn't have even been playing.
7. Wisconsin - They are handling teams like they're suppose to and dominating teams they should be dominating.
8. TCU - Iowa State is on fire. Not even sure Miami would beat Iowa State right now.
t-12. Oklahoma - Miami and Oklahoma could switch tbh. We can't score and they can't stop a nosebleed. Only team I have any confidence in beating if we were to play.
t-12. Miami - struggle to score, stop the run, and dominate mediocre teams but undefeated.

UGA has a better win than OSU. Winning at ND is better than what OSU has done.

Lol so many good losses in your mind. Maybe you need to reevaluate how you perceive winning and losing

Looks like y'all gonna be in for a rude awakening when we're not in the top 10 on Tuesday as if we actually played like one. How do you WATCH this team and think "it a top 10 team"? Everyone who thought we might be real has backed off of they're claims because they know the *** kicking is coming when we play a decent team. It crazy to me because if Florida or Florida State was winning the same way we were winning y'all would be quick as **** to call BS that they're good.

Lol so we will get blown out by every team on this list?? Expecting us to lose is one thing but relax with all this groupie **** its pathetic.

Advertisement
We should be ahead of Penn State. Their resume isn't that impressive. Best win is against an average Michigan team. I think will be 7th. Ahead of Penn State and TCU but we get jumped by ND.

1. BAMA
2. UGA
3. Notre Dame
4. Wisconsin
5. Miami
6. Ohio State
7. Penn State
8. Clemson
9. VT
10. TCU

This is the most common sense top 10 the playoff committee can come up with.

1. BAMA
2. UGA
3. NOTRE DAME
4. OSU
5. WISCONSIN
6. PSU
7. CLEMSON

TIE FOR 8: ANY ORDER IS POSSIBLE IN THE POLLS
MIAMI
VT
TCU

1. BAMA
2. UGA
3. Notre Dame
4. Wisconsin
5. Miami
6. Ohio State
7. Penn State
8. Clemson
9. VT
10. TCU

This is the most common sense top 10 the playoff committee can come up with.

1. BAMA
2. UGA
3. NOTRE DAME
4. OSU
5. WISCONSIN
6. PSU
7. CLEMSON

TIE FOR 8: ANY ORDER IS POSSIBLE IN THE POLLS
MIAMI
VT
TCU

I can only pray that they put a 1 loss VT ahead of us. Please God make that happen!

Our guys would be lit af.

Advertisement
Beat VT next week and UM will move up to at least one spot. For sure two or more spots if teams ahead of UM lose.

Beat VT and ND, and UM will be 4 or 5.

Think it'll be

1. UGA
2. Bama
3. Clemson
4. Wisconsin
5. Miami
6. Oklahoma
7. Ohio State
8. Notre Dame
9. Penn State
10. TCU

Im very interested to see how they rank Ohio State
You can't put Ohio State above Oklahoma who's only loss is Iowa State who is now showing that they are really good..

And you can't put Oklahoma above Miami or Wisconsin (well shouldn't) because they are scraping some very ugly wins every week .

I think Ohio State beating Penn State helped us in terms of rankings, all irrelevant with next two games determining our fate

We Beat VT and then we would be top 4

They will hold us out (as they should) because we haven't beaten anyone and we have ugly wins.

But we beat top 10 VT team next week during primetime and we are in top 4 and jump Wisconsin

Advertisement

VT lost to a title contender by double digits, but at the same time who have they beat? Only 2 road games as well.

We should be no worse than 8 imo

They haven't beaten anyone but at the very least they are blowing them out like good teams usually do.

Advertisement
Back