3. Notre Dame
4. Wisconsin
5. Miami
6. Ohio State
7. Penn State
8. Clemson
9. VT
10. TCU

This is the most common sense top 10 the playoff committee can come up with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You would like to think that, but with those 10 teams I think it would shake out more like this.

1. BAMA
2. UGA
3. Notre Dame
4. Ohio State
5. Wisconsin
6. Penn state
7. Clemson
8. Miami
9. TCU
10. VT

Are you expecting Clemson to lose to GT?

Nope but the bias AP and retarded coaches polls have no say on how the selection committe is going to rank these teams. I think Clemson is going to be ranked below us when the rankings come out.

Bama
UGA
Wisconsin
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Penn State
Clemson
Miami
TCU

And it won’t matter.

Canes win out, it means we’ll beat Clemson and Notre Dame. That resume finishes no worse than #2 , IMO.

Advertisement
You would like to think that, but with those 10 teams I think it would shake out more like this.

1. BAMA
2. UGA
3. Notre Dame
4. Ohio State
5. Wisconsin
6. Penn state
7. Clemson
8. Miami
9. TCU
10. VT

This

OSU will 100% be ahead of us. PSU will also likely not drop behind us

Not if Oklahoma loses tonight.

Please. They just beat the #2 team and our struggles have been national news. They will be ahead of us.

Just makes it obvious that the BIG 12 is an overrated conference. Penn St loses to Ohio State that lost to a Oklahoma team that is going to have 2 losses to two unranked teams?? No way any of them should be higher than UM.

Advertisement
OSU will 100% be ahead of us. PSU will also likely not drop behind us

Not if Oklahoma loses tonight.

Please. They just beat the #2 team and our struggles have been national news. They will be ahead of us.

Just makes it obvious that the BIG 12 is an overrated conference. Penn St loses to Ohio State that lost to a Oklahoma team that is going to have 2 losses to two unranked teams?? No way any of them should be higher than UM.

You're waaaaaay overthinking this.

You went through those steps to discredit Penn State, but you couldn't see that we needed another miracle to hold off a 1-7 team?

No team other than bama and georgia should be ahead of miami right now, but richt has been betting the house on the other team covering the spread this whole season.

Us... 5th.. I guess since we dominated UNC and all. Not.

1. UGA - Better resume then Bama.
2. Bama - Aint play nobody but they Bama.
3. ND - Best lose in the nation.
4. Ohio State - Best win in the nation.
5. Clemson - Only lost because (if you actually watched the game) they had a lumping QB. Honestly, that QB shouldn't have even been playing.
6. Penn State - Title Contender
7. Wisconsin - They are handling teams like they're suppose to and dominating teams they should be dominating.
8. TCU - Iowa State is on fire. Not even sure Miami would beat Iowa State right now.
9. VT - Lost to a possible title contender.
10. Oklahoma State - They're good with a good lose.
11. Washington - I'm not even sure if we'd beat ASU the way they're playing.
t-12. Oklahoma - Miami and Oklahoma could switch tbh. We can't score and they can't stop a nosebleed. Only team I have any confidence in beating if we were to play.
t-12. Miami - struggle to score, stop the run, and dominate mediocre teams but undefeated.

Last edited:
1. BAMA
2. UGA
3. Notre Dame
4. Wisconsin
5. Ohio State
6. Clemson
7. Penn State
8. Miami
9. VT
10. TCU

I am assuming OU loses and Clemson beats GaTech.

Advertisement
Back