TOP 10 PLAYOFF RANKING PREDICTION

OSU will 100% be ahead of us. PSU will also likely not drop behind us

Not if Oklahoma loses tonight.

Please. They just beat the #2 team and our struggles have been national news. They will be ahead of us.

Just makes it obvious that the BIG 12 is an overrated conference. Penn St loses to Ohio State that lost to a Oklahoma team that is going to have 2 losses to two unranked teams?? No way any of them should be higher than UM.

You're waaaaaay overthinking this.

You went through those steps to discredit Penn State, but you couldn't see that we needed another miracle to hold off a 1-7 team?

Its hard to keep winning even when you're suppose to win. we haven't lost since the mid way point of last year.... that has to count for something.

Advertisement
Us... 5th.. I guess since we dominated UNC and all. Not.

1. UGA - Better resume then Bama.
2. Bama - Aint play nobody but they Bama.
3. ND - Best lose in the nation.
4. Ohio State - Best win in the nation.
5. Clemson - Only lost because (if you actually watched the game) they had a lumping QB. Honestly, that QB shouldn't have even been playing.
6. Penn State - Title Contender
7. Wisconsin - They are handling teams like they're suppose to and dominating teams they should be dominating.
8. TCU - Iowa State is on fire. Not even sure Miami would beat Iowa State right now.
9. VT - Lost to a possible title contender.
10. Oklahoma State - They're good with a good lose.
11. Washington - I'm not even sure if we'd beat ASU the way they're playing.
t-12. Oklahoma - Miami and Oklahoma could switch tbh. We can't score and they can't stop a nosebleed. Only team I have any confidence in beating if we were to play.
t-12. Miami - struggle to score, stop the run, and dominate mediocre teams but undefeated.

Lol so many good losses in your mind. Maybe you need to reevaluate how you perceive winning and losing

1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. Ohio State
4. Clemson
5. Penn State
6. Notre Dame
7. Wisconsin
8. Miami
9. TCU
10. Okla State

Advertisement
1. Bama
2. UGA
3. Wisconsin
4. Ohio St
5. ND
6. Miami
7. Clemson
8. Penn State

5-8 are interchangeable, order is irrelevant at this point

Who cares about the rest

Last edited:
Are you expecting Clemson to lose to GT?

Nope but the bias AP and retarded coaches polls have no say on how the selection committe is going to rank these teams. I think Clemson is going to be ranked below us when the rankings come out.

Clemson will not be lower. They beat auburn who is ranked and vt who is ranked.

Good point... that loss to Syracuse makes it tough though. We beat Syracuse and they didnt.

Are you expecting Clemson to lose to GT?

Nope but the bias AP and retarded coaches polls have no say on how the selection committe is going to rank these teams. I think Clemson is going to be ranked below us when the rankings come out.

Clemson will not be lower. They beat auburn who is ranked and vt who is ranked.

Good point... that loss to Syracuse makes it tough though. We beat Syracuse and they didnt.

You dont get it. Miami has beat only 1 power 5 team with a winning record and they are about to be 4-3.

Advertisement
1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Notre Dame
4. Ohio State
5. Penn State
6. Wisconsin
7. Miami
8. Clemson
9. Oklahoma
10. TCU

I am dreading another overrated Ohio State team leap frogging over an undeafeated team. This way Urban Meyer doesn’t have another heart attack and bolt back to Florida.

Advertisement
Notre Dame is not going to skip an undefeated Wisky team and OSU, who just beat the #2 . In fact, they're going to let ND live on the fringe so they can justify them jumping into the top four if they make a run.

1. Bama
2. Georgia
3. Wisconsin
4. Ohio State
5. Notre Dame
6. Clemson
7. Penn State
8. Miami
9. Oklahoma
10 TCU

Why is Oklahoma ranked behind Ohio State when they torched The Buckeyes in Columbus? The game wasn’t even close.

Why is Oklahoma ranked behind Ohio State when they torched The Buckeyes in Columbus? The game wasn’t even close.

4 straight games decided by one score, looking like it might be 5 by the end of the night. It's a fair question, and if this were the final ranking it might be different.

Advertisement

5. Clemson - Only lost because (if you actually watched the game) they had a lumping QB. Honestly, that QB shouldn't have even been playing.
7. Wisconsin - They are handling teams like they're suppose to and dominating teams they should be dominating.
8. TCU - Iowa State is on fire. Not even sure Miami would beat Iowa State right now.
t-12. Oklahoma - Miami and Oklahoma could switch tbh. We can't score and they can't stop a nosebleed. Only team I have any confidence in beating if we were to play.
t-12. Miami - struggle to score, stop the run, and dominate mediocre teams but undefeated.

Lol so many good losses in your mind. Maybe you need to reevaluate how you perceive winning and losing

Lets be honest, every team I listed ahead of us would curb stomp us.
Looks like y'all gonna be in for a rude awakening when we're not in the top 10 on Tuesday as if we actually played like one. How do you WATCH this team and think "it a top 10 team"? Everyone who thought we might be real has backed off of they're claims because they know the *** kicking is coming when we play a decent team. It crazy to me because if Florida or Florida State was winning the same way we were winning y'all would be quick as **** to call BS that they're good.

Last edited:

The problem is the committee is likely going to see Miami as a weak undefeated and will very likely place a lot of those 1 loss teams ahead of us. If we lost to VT, especially if they go up big on us, we will tumble like a 3 loss team. Everyone hates us and they are just waiting for us to slip.

Advertisement
Back