Top 10 Most Important Commits Based On Talent/Need

i think gus edwards could be a good elite back as well he didnt get enough carries he can wear out a defense

Advertisement
With Kevin Olsen apparently washing up on the beach every morning covered in nightclub bracelets and molly,

827034_lmao_2_jpeg66cfac49c2ba28ea424380d1cd20f3b2

Once he puts down the trumpet and picks up some iron a little more, we're looking at an elite pass rusher.

478.jpg

That’s where this fella comes in - the genetic mutation they decided to call Derrick Griffin.

Very true. ANY person on earth that can stare Lebron James in the eye and run a 15 yard post and catch a **** football is destined for great things.
3.jpg

Sunshine level ..very low

8nvq8.Em.56.jpeg

Last edited:
GREAT POST! Makes you appreciate what we have and realize that DALVIN COOK isnt the end all, be all in this class. But dont tell that to some of the dopes on this site.

We have to get Derrick Griffin in this class. I pray every night that he gets his ACT score str8. He and Yearby will immediately be the "elite" guys on our offense along with Duke and Coley. He is a MUST GET.

Chad Thomas, and Yearby are 1a, and 1b.

Unless Kaaya is Hackenberg, and comes in this summer, and wins the job. He isn't as important, or more talented than the 2 i stated.

No Duke, no offense. No sign of a DL, and 500 yards a game.

Advertisement
Nice post homie! Those D tackles (Wyche, Thomas, Valentine, Moten) will make the back 7's job that much easier. Can't wait!
Ps.... Get Griffen on campus ASAP! Lol

Great list, spot on reviews but some where Braxton Berrios needs some props. Braxton with his speed,quickness and great hands will be a first down producing machine. Match him up on a line backer and its a automatic reception. A Wes Wellker or Mark Duper type of player that we have not had since maybe Santana Moss. Starts at slot from day 1.

That was one **** of a write up!!!

Two players IM looking forward to seeing on the field is Juwon Young and Trent Harris...

Advertisement
Unless Kaaya is Hackenberg, and comes in this summer, and wins the job. He isn't as important, or more talented than the 2 i stated.

That's pretty short-sighted. You don't recruit just for the next season, but for the next 4, and your program goes as your QB goes.

And this is without talking about Courtel (stud), Berrios (immediate impact in the slot), Trayone (most explosive guy in the class)...Daddy likey

Great list, spot on reviews but some where Braxton Berrios needs some props. Braxton with his speed,quickness and great hands will be a first down producing machine. Match him up on a line backer and its a automatic reception. A Wes Wellker or Mark Duper type of player that we have not had since maybe Santana Moss. Starts at slot from day 1.

this^

Berrios is Ryan William's wet dream! He will have a MONSTER freshman season!! Not slighting any of the beasts on that list, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's our most productive freshman too

two most important parts of this class:
1. Val's grades
2. Griffin's grades

Those fall, we get hurt big time. Praying to the grade gods on these two.

Advertisement
Valentine and Chad are 1A and 1B. Actually, everyone on defense should be in the top 5

QB Kaaya, Rosier
RB Yearby, Powell
WR Berrios, Brady, Langham, Gray
TE Herndon
OL McDermott, Darling, Gibbons, Linder
DL Valentine, Jenkins, Moten, Wyche, Heurtelou
DE Thomas, Jackson, Harris
LB Owens, Young, Smith, McCray
DB Jackson, Hester, Gayot, Bethel, Mayes

That's a pretty **** good starting lineup (minus one OL) in 2-3 years. You land an equivalent class every year and we're taking a backseat to no one in the talent department. There are no obvious holes anywhere. I'd like one more natural inside linebacker with proven LB instincts and a 200 pound RB but that's nitpicking at this point.

1. Val's grades
2. Griffin's grades

Again, these two do not have grade issues.

TV is short on core credits.

Griffin needs test scores.

Advertisement
This guy is a walking freakshow - not like someone with penises for fingers, I mean freakshow in a good way.

Jesus dude why are you always so quick to judge people? Penises for fingers could be pleasant to some people.

Holy Jesus--can you imagine what someone could do with ten penises?...excuse me, that's eleven (ten on the hand and the standard junk).

That's something you never see now on xhamster.com.

1. Val's grades
2. Griffin's grades

Again, these two do not have grade issues.

TV is short on core credits.

Griffin needs test scores.

When I say grade issues, I am meaning entry needs. It is a direct relationship, but if you want a twist on words, no problem. The intent of my statement is the same, they both could have admission issues and may have to go other wheres, which is the jest of my statement.

I hope they can come through, as LSU is poaching on Val.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back