3) Kirby Smart (🤢🤮)
4) Lincoln Riley
5) Mike Gundy
6) Ryan Day
7) Kyle Whittingham
8) Paul Chryst
9) Mario Cristobal
10) Lane Kiffin

Honorable Mention: Jim Harbaugh, Brian Kelly, Mark Stoops, Hugh Freeze, Dave Aranda, Luke Fickell, Kalani Sitake, Billy Napier, Jamey Chadwell, Blake Anderson, Jay Norvell, Brady Hoke

Coaches I think are set to breakout: Jeff Traylor, Sonny Dykes, Josh Heupel, Eli Drinkwitz, Shane Beamer, Joey McGuire, Rhett Lashlee, Tyson Helton, Timmy Chang, GJ Kinne

What’s yalls top 10?

Last edited:
Advertisement

My top 10:

1) Nick Saban
2) Dabo Swinney
3) Kirby Smart (🤢🤮)
4) Lincoln Riley
5) Mike Gundy
6) Ryan Day
7) Kyle Whittingham
8) Paul Chryst
9) Mario Cristobal
10) Lane Kiffin

Honorable Mention: Jim Harbaugh, Brian Kelly, Mark Stoops, Hugh Freeze, Dave Aranda, Luke Fickell, Kalani Sitake, Billy Napier, Jamey Chadwell, Blake Anderson, Jay Norvell, Brady Hoke

Coaches I think are set to breakout: Jeff Traylor, Sonny Dykes, Josh Heupel, Eli Drinkwitz, Joey McGuire, Rhett Lashlee, Tyson Helton, Timmy Chang, GJ Kinne

What’s yalls top 10?

Good list LCE ... Feels like that Top 4 is (at least) a notch above the rest.

Like where you got MC right now. Think our guy can be a Top 5 coach in the next 2-3 years if things break right

Noticed that Mike Norvell wasn't listed among LCE's honorable mentions or the coaches set to breakout

Assuming that was a rare oversight, right?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good list ... Feels like that Top 4 is (at least) a notch above the rest.

Like where you got MC right now. Think our guy can be a Top 5 coach in the next 2-3 years if things break right

Noticed that Mike Norvell wasn't listed among the honorable mentions or the coaches set to breakout

Assuming that was a rare oversight by you, right?
He was #1 on my Shadow list...

Advertisement

My top 10:

1) Nick Saban
2) Dabo Swinney
3) Kirby Smart (🤢🤮)
4) Lincoln Riley
5) Mike Gundy
6) Ryan Day
7) Kyle Whittingham
8) Paul Chryst
9) Mario Cristobal
10) Lane Kiffin

Coaches I think are set to breakout: Jeff Traylor, Sonny Dykes, Josh Heupel, Eli Drinkwitz, Joey McGuire, Rhett Lashlee, Tyson Helton, Timmy Chang, GJ Kinne

What’s yalls top 10?

Kirby dumb goes no higher that number seven for me.

Yes he’s got the one ship, but there are way too many red flags, the only thing that overcomes them is his Alabama type roster, with five stars in the 3-deep. Give Danny Miaz that roster, and even he might stumble into the playoffs.

Remember when Kirby dumb was hired, the booster base at UGA went on high alert and started an unprecedented spending campaign to attract recruits, the bags were frequent and heavy, much heavier than what UGA was doing before, and probably surpassing Alabama’s spend.

Advertisement
Kirby dumb goes no higher that number seven for me.

Yes he’s got the one ship, but there are way too many red flags, the only thing that overcomes them is his Alabama type roster, with five stars in the 3-deep. Give Danny Miaz that roster, and even he might stumble into the playoffs.

Remember when Kirby dumb was hired, the booster base at UGA went on high alert and started an unprecedented spending campaign to attract recruits, the bags were frequent and heavy, much heavier than what UGA was doing before, and probably surpassing Alabama’s spend.
There isn’t a coach I dislike more in college football than the Kirbster...

Except for probably Will Muschamp lol

My top 10:

1) Nick Saban
2) Dabo Swinney
3) Kirby Smart (🤢🤮)
4) Lincoln Riley
5) Mike Gundy
6) Ryan Day
7) Kyle Whittingham
8) Paul Chryst
9) Mario Cristobal
10) Lane Kiffin

What’s yalls top 10?

Dave Aranda definitely belongs in the top 10 IMO

Leaving Jimbo off completely (even hon mentions) seems laughable. Sorry, I'm in a Noles household and they have convinced me he's not bad at all.
He's done good. Don't get me wrong. But I think he has everyone fooled as to his coaching abilities. His recruiting classes up until last 2 seasons have always been over hyped and completely unbalnced. Hes a good coach but nowhere near #5. If he doesn't win big these next few years with what he's bringing in he should be let go.

Advertisement

My top 10:

1) Nick Saban
2) Dabo Swinney
3) Kirby Smart (🤢🤮)
4) Lincoln Riley
5) Mike Gundy
6) Ryan Day
7) Kyle Whittingham
8) Paul Chryst
9) Mario Cristobal
10) Lane Kiffin

Coaches I think are set to breakout: Jeff Traylor, Sonny Dykes, Josh Heupel, Eli Drinkwitz, Shane Beamer, Joey McGuire, Rhett Lashlee, Tyson Helton, Timmy Chang, GJ Kinne

What’s yalls top 10?

I don't have a problem with the list I know Mario's cracking that in two years

Advertisement
Back