Too many chefs?

moved to tears crying GIF
Where does this meme come from? Every time I see it, for some reason, makes me laugh uncontrollably! Lol

Advertisement
Agreed but there’s such a thing as too fast too soon which is my concern. Are we trading 1/2 years instead of building a true dynasty again or am I just over thinking here?

And I get 4 hours, trade in crypto and gamble on life. So I get it. No risk no reward. Please please please make me regret this post/question. Again. Just a thought.
I’ve just kind of been reading this psychiatry session and minding my business but I gotta interject at some point brother

You’re concerned about having too much success too soon

Say that again a few times while looking in the mirror

Where does this meme come from? Every time I see it, for some reason, makes me laugh uncontrollably! Lol

...Lockridge returned with his family to Tacoma in 1991 – 18 months following his retirement from boxing – and he and Carolyn separated shortly thereafter due to financial stress and Rocky's drug addiction. 30 months after his original retirement, Lockridge attempted a comeback under new management in Washington, but both his fights in this period ended in losses. In 1993, Lockridge moved to Camden, New Jersey alone, and he began working as a cleaner and painter for a drum and barrel company in January 1994. Shortly after, he was arrested for burglary and sentenced to five years probation. Three years later, he was arrested on a similar charge and served 27 months in prison before being released in July 1999. Lockridge spent the following years in homelessness, living on a monthly $140 and food stamps provided by the government, as well as pocket change from panhandling. He suffered a stroke in 2006, requiring him to use a cane.[4]

Lockridge was eventually brought by his family onto the A&E television series Intervention in 2010.[5] A scene from the episode, in which an emotional Lockridge loudly wails, became an internet meme titled "best cry ever". Following this appearance, Lockridge spent 90 days in a facility, and had remained sober since.

Advertisement
Saban has had head coaches as analysts lol
It works because Saban appears to communicate who is in charge. Don't like it, buh bye.

It also works because those failed HCs know their subserviant role to Saban and are treading water/learning from Saban until they get another opportunity elsewhere.

Totally unrelated tangent: very curious to see how Venables does at OU. I'm guessing meh at best.

Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
Boo this man. Booo

Advertisement
Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?
WTF. Has this ever really been a problem at Bama under Satan? The direction IS Cristobal. All of them have said this in unison.

Any psychiatrists on here with expertise treating Stockholm Syndrome? Asking for a friend.

Advertisement

In a word, yes.

I'm pretty sure that the staff knows Mario is the boss. This staff will work well together and aside from getting used to each other when things are not going as planned during a game, I don't expect any issues. However, if you have watched Mario coach, he will will get extremely expressive at time.

Advertisement
To seriously answer your posit.

This is probably why Mario has taken so long to fill out his staff. He has a number of basic requirements and I'm sure compatability and vision were high on the list. If he can get a HC that meets his requirement this is an added bonus. Plus, a HC will tend to be older and more mature. If a HC comes on board it's because he wants to be a part of a professional well run organization.

Gordon Ramsay Fox GIF by MasterChef Junior
Gordon Ramsay Omg GIF by Next Level Chef
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF

Too many. Very HARD to reign in.
hot dogs GIF

Advertisement
Back