Too many chefs?

Advertisement
Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?
Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

It's Mario's job to coach and lead the team and the staff. Part of being a good leader/manager is hiring the best people and allowing them to do their jobs. Explain to them what their role(s) are and what is expected. I'm confident Mario has had those discussions. Mario is putting together a staff that can recruit and develops talent. Mario is known to grind on his assistants so I expect he'll have to revamp the staff every couple of years.

Am I the only one concerned that there may be too many chefs in our kitchen at this point?

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?

Yes.......we should hire a **** staff instead.

This in an ALL time staff. No one can deny that. What Mario has been able to put together is ******* incredible! HOWEVER, is anyone else concerned that there may be too many big timers to reign in and see a cohesive direction?

This fan base is a laugh riot.

How come there are never "too many chefs" in Tuscaloosa when Nick Saban in bringing in ex-NFL coaches to run his offense—but in Miami this is suddenly a problem.

Cristobal is trying to build the next Alabama—which means a lot of these guys will only be here a year or so, padding resumes to get premier jobs—and when they do, it makes the gig that much more desirable to outsiders who will do the same.

It's going to be rotating door of coaching talent at Miami moving forward .... but some of y'all still ****ing your pants over T-Rob leaving or Kendal Briles "turning the job down". Relax.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Say Less GIF by Jessica

I thought this post had to do with the changes on CIS.

I guess it isn't.
Your post is dumb. You got over 70 downvotes on this. That should be a record, not counting Pete's downvotes.

Don't ever come on CIS posting shît like this again.

Advertisement
We had one chef in the WEZ.... he was 1 too many. We took care of it. .... banners are cheaper for assistant coaches.!

You're the only one. You nailed it.

Advertisement

You know what you’re right. Saban can do it, he has multiple head coaches as both on field and off field coaches/analysts. Let’s fire our entire staff and rehire golden, Diaz, No’D, and Radio to all be co-HCs that way we have what you want. A bunch of failures that say the right thing but have no cohesive direction and no success, the best of both worlds!

Advertisement
Back