Too Early predictions

Advertisement
Lots of moving parts to what makes up a final record, but the bottom line is Charlotte or Manny should lose his job.

Everything else can be analyzed and dissected after the year, but whether it’s 12-0 or 8-4, if Manny isn’t in Charlotte in early December he must be fired.

Advertisement
Are they as big a dumpster fire as a team that lost tackle football games to Georgia Tech, Duke, FIU and Louisiana Technical school?

/no answer needed

no but they also didn’t bring in a senior transfer QB who could be in a heisman race and a DE who was one of the top players at his position. Oh and we also brought in a pretty decent offensive coordinato. This will be a completely different team than the one who lost to those teams.

I'm with most of this. On D I have concerns about DT talent and depth and at CB I have concerns if the young guys we will have to count on can't cover. Otherwise I'm with you Rell.
Holley will be a star and if they let Miller play more than 10 snaps a game I like where were at with the DT rotation.

Without king and lashlee I would say we would be lucky to start the year 2-1. Hopefully they pay off

Advertisement
My prediction is that Manny leads you to a 7-5 season, loses the bowl game and then you guys hire Chris Klieman, Luke Fickel, etc.

Holley will be a star and if they let Miller play more than 10 snaps a game I like where were at with the DT rotation.
Holley will be a star based on what? I hope you are right but I gotta see it ace, no offense

Our DT recruiting has been abysmal for the past 4 cycles, needs an influx of talent and Nesta to play up to his potential

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m interested to see our linebacker play...

I'm interested to see if any of them can actually practice!

Jennings - hip
Steed - knee
Brooks - shoulder
Flagg - knee
Cave - shoulder
McCloud - wrist
Joyner - foot
Huff - shoulder

Holley will be a star based on what? I hope you are right but I gotta see it ace, no offense

Our DT recruiting has been abysmal for the past 4 cycles, needs an influx of talent and Nesta to play up to his potential
Holley was tearing it up on scout last year. I think we will be really good on the DL this year.

We need to get back to that crazy attacking D. We can take more chances now bc we will actually be able to score.

Advertisement
I think we’ve only beaten VT and UVA In the same season once. So there is atleast 1 L. FSU is a toss up every year. MSU is going to be a tough out. Same could be said for Wake and NC. Collins at GT is very coach. Never underestimate the fact that Manny is our coach
I had to look it up to see if the canes only managed to beat va and vt once in the same season and they actually beat them 4 times! 2005, 2008, 2015, 2017. Baby steps....we coming lol

When your program gets to the point where you consistently lose to UVA, Wake, FIU, and Duke, you need to consider dropping to a lower division. Never thought we’d ever get this bad. These awful cheap coaching hires have ruined CFB for me.

Advertisement
Back