Too Early predictions

Advertisement
Not quite right- you mean past experience suggests that Miami will underachieve. The available performance measures (defensive metrics, production of Lashlee's offenses, King's QB stats, etc) would indicate at least a 9 win season. 9 wins would still be underachieving IMO, and would mean Diaz doesn't see year 3.
our AD will give him the covid pass for one more miserable year.

Considering 6-6 last year and 7-5 the prior year, I can't get too worked up over this.
That being said, my expectation is King and Lashlee will show up with an offense at least in the top 50, the defense performs more or less as they have the last couple of seasons, our kicker doesn't actively sabotage us, and we win at least 9 regular season games.

Michigan St. is a dumpster fire, we shouldn't lose that game even being away. That being said nothing would surprise me after last season. I'm thinking 9-3 regular season and the UNC game decides the coastal.

Advertisement
Michigan St. is a dumpster fire, we shouldn't lose that game even being away. That being said nothing would surprise me after last season. I'm thinking 9-3 regular season and the UNC game decides the coastal.
Are they as big a dumpster fire as a team that lost tackle football games to Georgia Tech, Duke, FIU and Louisiana Technical school?

/no answer needed

Advertisement
I'm guessing he is saying NY based Wagner wouldn't be playing this year

Could be Wagner, could be another game, could be because of 'Rona, or it could be because of a hurricane. I've been one of the first to say with confidence that football would be played this season, so don't get me wrong, but the odds of us playing a full slate of games are even lower than usual, and we all know that the 'Canes have had plenty of seasons interrupted by hurricanes in the past.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The real question is can Manny survive a 7-5 season?

If we go 7-5 w/ this schedule, there's a great chance we finish 7-6 w/ the bowl game. Knowing Blake James and this wack BOT, they'll say that's improvement from 6-7 and we're heading in the right direction, and want to win just like everyone else, but as long as E is before W, then we're all winners in life.

I think he's wrong, but until we prove otherwise, it's hard to argue this given our history the last... 15 years? We've looked silly for so many years in a row saying we were gonna win 10+ the next season only to be happy with a chance at 8 wins...

Advertisement
Considering 6-6 last year and 7-5 the prior year, I can't get too worked up over this.
That being said, my expectation is King and Lashlee will show up with an offense at least in the top 50, the defense performs more or less as they have the last couple of seasons, our kicker doesn't actively sabotage us, and we win at least 9 regular season games.
That’s exactly my thinking as well. Head says 11-1 and in the ACCCG. Heart says 9-3 but I’ve been wrong before. It would set the college football landscape off if we somehow managed to go into the ACC ‘ship with only 1 loss and battling a heavy favorite such as Clemson would be. I have them tripping up 1 game. Not sure who but we could arrive in Charlotte with identical records. Wouldn’t that just ***** the SEC elitists if we somehow won and knocked one of their blue bloods out of the CFP?

It is difficult to argue against these posts. The players have become such mental midgets it stinks.
Can someone tell me what player can change the course of these soft kids? Seriously, anyone? SMDH

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back