Tony chickillo Facebook posting on TOS!

Your one of those people who talk to hear themselves talk. Using vague comments like guys had technique issues **** you can say that about any dam player from any school. Most every kid that comes out of school has some sort of weakness that can be chalked up to tech ique issues by below avg internet posters who really don't understand anything.
A guy can't read and react or is slow out his breaks ? Hey that's technique.
A guy can't get off blocks? *** it, put that under technique too
A guy having trouble in space? Let's put that under technique also. Smh.

Only on the Internet can one coach crank out NFL starters but he can't develop players and the other guy can because they don't like the other guy.

hey stupid who doesn't know what vague means. i gave you a specific analysis of Franklin's knock on him going into the draft. nothing vague about it. for some incredibly stupid reason you think i'm saying Golden is better than shannon. both are sh*t coaches. in hindsight, does it really matter who was the sh*ttier one? I've seen your other posts. you are the rare Shannon slurper. a rare specimen indeed. i'll give props to randy for being a good DC but you can't argue that he wasn't a terrible head coach and that guys under performed under him.

What is the source of your rage and vitriol, good friend? Perhaps a meeting with your local vicar or pastor will help you overcome your demons. Better yet, if you are Catholic, schedule a meeting with the priest in your local parish.

the source of my rage is that everyone is too busy b*tching to see all the progress that has been made.
[MENTION=7557]gfer1988[/MENTION]: go for it...what progress has been made? The floor is yours.

like how we're preranked this season to have the number one wefense in the nation. not too mention the pillars and binders the university has invested millions in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope every Cane drafted have outstanding careers, not just b/c I root for them even when they get in the NFL, but b/c there needs to be another indictment on Golden's scheme. I hope Chick and DP52 go to multiple, MULTIPLE pro-bowls. I hated Golden the moment he said, "the talent is not here" during his 2nd year. Who says that about their own roster???! Coach Al Fools Golden, that's who!
"18 months ago, no one wanted this job!" was a ******* gem.

hey stupid who doesn't know what vague means. i gave you a specific analysis of Franklin's knock on him going into the draft. nothing vague about it. for some incredibly stupid reason you think i'm saying Golden is better than shannon. both are sh*t coaches. in hindsight, does it really matter who was the sh*ttier one? I've seen your other posts. you are the rare Shannon slurper. a rare specimen indeed. i'll give props to randy for being a good DC but you can't argue that he wasn't a terrible head coach and that guys under performed under him.

What is the source of your rage and vitriol, good friend? Perhaps a meeting with your local vicar or pastor will help you overcome your demons. Better yet, if you are Catholic, schedule a meeting with the priest in your local parish.

the source of my rage is that everyone is too busy b*tching to see all the progress that has been made.
[MENTION=7557]gfer1988[/MENTION]: go for it...what progress has been made? The floor is yours.

like how we're preranked this season to have the number one wefense in the nation. not too mention the pillars and binders the university has invested millions in.

I stand corrected. lol.

well you don't follow the draft as closely as me or you'd know that. i didn't say the guys didn't end up being good. i said coming out of college that was the knock on them. they all went on to receive better coaching and most of them vastly improved. Franklin should of easily been a 1st rd pick but scouts didn't think he was fundamentally sound. Bailey was said to be an athletic freak who had just one move. Trust me. i follow our guys and the draft in general very closely. The only big issue i had with randy besides fielding an incompetent offense was that the program seemed to get very lazy under him and lacked motivation on a consistent basis. didn't seem like guys were putting in the work they should have. they'd come out and go balls to the wall against FSU but then lay an egg against Louisville, USF, and even Virginia.

So Franklin had bad technique yet he started as a rookie? Naw man you don't start a rookie at tackle when he has bad technique... We know about the motivation issue but fundamentals wasn't an issue... Even with Sentrel... All of our players weren't fundamentally sound but the majority of the guys were... I follow the draft... I don't recall many of our players having that issue...

well obviously his technique improved since getting better coaching. and you must be "ignoring the noise" if you didn't hear scouts question the fundamentals of our players. they stated that he had trouble blocking and sliding and that due to footwork had trouble moving laterally. but did excel in pass protection against SDEs

Your one of those people who talk to hear themselves talk. Using vague comments like guys had technique issues **** you can say that about any dam player from any school. Most every kid that comes out of school has some sort of weakness that can be chalked up to tech ique issues by below avg internet posters who really don't understand anything.

Only on the Internet can one coach crank out NFL starters but he can't develop players and the other guy can because they don't like the other guy.

Actually your the one who thinks one guy is better than the other. That's why you continue to try to pump up golden cuz you think it's makes you look better. It doesn't. *** cheeks rubbing together talking about scouting reports from one group of guys but you haven't mentioned any from goldens said group. I wanted to see why you thought one guy could develop talent but the other couldn't. I don't know what happened maybe you were trying to post while watching Harry Potter or the orgins of the first ghey mammal.

So Franklin had bad technique yet he started as a rookie? Naw man you don't start a rookie at tackle when he has bad technique... We know about the motivation issue but fundamentals wasn't an issue... Even with Sentrel... All of our players weren't fundamentally sound but the majority of the guys were... I follow the draft... I don't recall many of our players having that issue...

well obviously his technique improved since getting better coaching. and you must be "ignoring the noise" if you didn't hear scouts question the fundamentals of our players. they stated that he had trouble blocking and sliding and that due to footwork had trouble moving laterally. but did excel in pass protection against SDEs

Actually your the one who thinks one guy is better than the other. That's why you continue to try to pump up golden cuz you think it's makes you look better. It doesn't. *** cheeks rubbing together talking about scouting reports from one group of guys but you haven't mentioned any from goldens said group. I wanted to see why you thought one guy could develop talent but the other couldn't. I don't know what happened maybe you were trying to post while watching Harry Potter or the orgins of the first ghey mammal.

i wish i was watching Harry Potter but thats besides the fact. with golden it's the opposite of Shannon. Pretty much everyone on defense is going to perform. chick, denzel, every db we have would all do better in randy's old scheme. none of our db's no how to jam receivers or play the ball in the air. so like i said before, why compare sh*tty coaches? or the better question is did you really think randy was a good head coach?

Advertisement

i wish i was watching Harry Potter but thats besides the fact. with golden it's the opposite of Shannon. Pretty much everyone on defense is going to perform. chick, denzel, every db we have would all do better in randy's old scheme. none of our db's no how to jam receivers or play the ball in the air. so like i said before, why compare sh*tty coaches? or the better question is did you really think randy was a good head coach?

That's crazy! I was smoking hairy potter!

Going back to my question I just want to know who said Franklin or Vernon wasn't fundamentally or technically sound? And I keep up with the draft... You still never provided a link... NFL.com? Who? I mean players who struggle with fundamentals don't start their rookie years... There isn't enough time...

Going back to my question I just want to know who said Franklin or Vernon wasn't fundamentally or technically sound? And I keep up with the draft... You still never provided a link... NFL.com? Who? I mean players who struggle with fundamentals don't start their rookie years... There isn't enough time...

Johnny Manziel

Johnny Manziel

Haha you're right... They threw away a playoff opportunity for that... Any I was talking about our past players in not bring technical sound... The majority of them was always praised for their football iq and fundamentals...

Advertisement

Nevermind kid I see you aint gonna answer the question just keep making up stuff while watching soaps or some chit.

Chick didn't post big numbers. His fault.

Chick decided to get fat. His fault.

Chick fell to the 6th round. His fault.

He should be grateful that UM pushed for him to be included in the post-season All-Star game. He smelled some money and decided to get himself in shape and did a good job in the post-season festivities.

I think I finally have you figured out.............you're doing the Stephen Colbert thing all the time right? Please drop out of character for just a moment and say yes.

Otherwise....................

Wow, what a cluster**** this thread is. Sheesh.

How can people still be saying that Anthony Chickillo isnt that good. HE GOT DRAFTED!! The marketplace has spoken. Anthony Chickillo is among college football's elite. How do we know? BECAUSE HE GOT DRAFTED.

If he gets cut in camp, then you guys can come back continue throwing another player under the bus in an effort to stick up for your boy, pyrite. Until then, pipe down. Anthony Chickillo GOT DRAFTED.

Please let this end quickly. Get the canes I grew up on since I was a boy in the early 2000s back. At the end of the day we are ALL canes but these last few years have divided us.... We all want the same thing and that's a winning football team... People are just grasping at anything they can for an opportunity to sh*ton golden. While I agree it is deserved criticism sometimes it is getting rather annoying... Golden hopefully will win big this year or he is gone...

Advertisement
Please let this end quickly. Get the canes I grew up on since I was a boy in the early 2000s back. At the end of the day we are ALL canes but these last few years have divided us.... We all want the same thing and that's a winning football team... People are just grasping at anything they can for an opportunity to sh*ton golden. While I agree it is deserved criticism sometimes it is getting rather annoying... Golden hopefully will win big this year or he is gone...

I think having to deal with posters who have clear learning/mental disabilities, when I am trying to read about the Miami Hurricanes, is much more annoying.

I think having to deal with posters who have clear learning/mental disabilities, when I am trying to read about the Miami Hurricanes, is much more annoying.

What about posters who suffered TBIs?

What about posters who suffered TBIs?

Even with my recent catastrophic TBI I'm still smarter than a couple of these guys.

Advertisement
I am under the opinion that he got drafted because of his combine (especially the 10 yard sprint) and All-star game, not because of his performance at the U. He was nothing special here, but the NFL talent evaluators may have felt that that was because of how he was used by Golden.

His quickness at 270 and not 285, is what the NFL wants.

L

How can people still be saying that Anthony Chickillo isnt that good. HE GOT DRAFTED!! The marketplace has spoken. Anthony Chickillo is among college football's elite. How do we know? BECAUSE HE GOT DRAFTED.

If he gets cut in camp, then you guys can come back continue throwing another player under the bus in an effort to stick up for your boy, pyrite. Until then, pipe down. Anthony Chickillo GOT DRAFTED.

Hey moron, if we all piped down you'd have no site. It's ok to have other opinions. It isn't sticking up for golden it's pointing out fact, he wasn't that good. You sound like his girlfriend

L

Hey moron, if we all piped down you'd have no site. It's ok to have other opinions. It isn't sticking up for golden it's pointing out fact, he wasn't that good. You sound like his girlfriend

Smh. Jaun..the only fact that needs to be talked about is how chick was held back by coaching. Simple as that

L

Smh. Jaun..the only fact that needs to be talked about is how chick was held back by coaching. Simple as that

Par, good friend, the only person who held Chick back at UM was...Chick. The coaches put him on the field and in position to make plays. If the young man didn't take advantage of that, then it is on him. Are Al and Mark supposed to make the plays for him as well?

Advertisement
Back