Tommorrow is going to be great

canecat

Junior
for 2 reasons .
1. We will have built the best class UM has brought in since the mid 00's ( though next year's will be even better)
2. We won't have to listen to all the newbs with thier leaking vags about we might miss on this or that guy when in actuality that guy usually ends up in green and orange. Ones like Jeudy and Smith don't count as they never were really options.

It is going to be hard to sleep fellas!

Advertisement
Whatever happens, happens. Here's hoping for a pleasant surprise or two.

If Edwards and Henderson don't come this class is nothing special.

Even if they do come, it's still not what it could have been. McFarland, Smith, Jeudy, Slaton. All could've been Canes.

Advertisement

Even if they do come, it's still not what it could have been. McFarland, Smith, Jeudy, Slaton. All could've been Canes.

What do you mean "if"? Your sawse hasn't told you whether they're coming or not? We're relying on you dude, deliver the goods

Thomas and Perry are game changers well be fine the front 7 will carry us for a couple years until we get our secondary together

Advertisement

Smith was never gonna be a cane. Jeudy neither. Stop kidding yourself and spreading that ignorance

Barry Sanders and Tom Brady coulda been Canes too. ****, Vince Lombardi could have been our coach. Jim Brown, had he been offered, might have come here.

It's always disappointing when some guys choose elsewhere, but I look at our current class and see a lot of play makers. I see the foundation for a great O-line. We'll be fine no matter what happens tomorrow.

As for Smith, I think [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] has pointed out that Pete has been very quiet on this. My guess is that he is waiting to see which receivers go where before making his choice...and Bama is definitely his preference. He is scheduled to announce later in the day so that makes sense. Just a guess.

Advertisement

If golden was here there would be plenty more names we have committed on your list

As for Smith, I think [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] has pointed out that Pete has been very quiet on this. My guess is that he is waiting to see which receivers go where before making his choice...and Bama is definitely his prefrtence. He is scheduled to announce later in the day so that makes sense. Just a guess.

you guys need put the crack pipe down as far as Smith is concerned. The kid canceled his visit here after getting an income from Saban and then proceeded to drive to Bama on Sunday for an unofficial before the dead period with other commits...

Advertisement

No that's not true. Smith was never coming and neither was Jeudy. These cats were wrapped up to Bama months and months ago. Slaton wants to playbDT and Kool doesn't want by slobs playing on his line. McFarland was a miss but it's hard to steal a recruit from his hometown when he is getting paid.

We have already got a lot of difference makers in the fold... everyone else would be iceing...
If any of them pick UF they will die in the dark with king teef when he gets fired

Advertisement
Back