Tommorrow is going to be great

Championships are won in the trenches. Donaldson, Herbert, Gaynor, Dystra, Hillary, Garvin, Ford, Johnson. That's who im excited about. On that list I see a lot of potential NFL talent.

Advertisement
As for Smith, I think [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] has pointed out that Pete has been very quiet on this. My guess is that he is waiting to see which receivers go where before making his choice...and Bama is definitely his prefrtence. He is scheduled to announce later in the day so that makes sense. Just a guess.

you guys need put the crack pipe down as far as Smith is concerned. The kid canceled his visit here after getting an income from Saban and then proceeded to drive to Bama on Sunday for an unofficial before the dead period with other commits...

Not sure if you intended it or it was an autocorrect...but "income from Saban" in lieu of "in-home" is absolutely perfect.

As for Smith, I think [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] has pointed out that Pete has been very quiet on this. My guess is that he is waiting to see which receivers go where before making his choice...and Bama is definitely his prefrtence. He is scheduled to announce later in the day so that makes sense. Just a guess.

you guys need put the crack pipe down as far as Smith is concerned. The kid canceled his visit here after getting an income from Saban and then proceeded to drive to Bama on Sunday for an unofficial before the dead period with other commits...

I'm not saying he's coming here though I think our staff has a small amount of hope. I actually think he'd go to FSU ahead of us if he feels he can play. I'm just saying that he's waiting to see who goes where before he selects. If I'm wrong so be it... I don't care.

Advertisement

Not sure if you intended it or it was an autocorrect...but "income from Saban" in lieu of "in-home" is absolutely perfect.

autocorrect even knows about Sabag

Advertisement
If Edwards and Henderson don't come this class is nothing special.

Even if they do come, it's still not what it could have been. McFarland, Smith, Jeudy, Slaton. All could've been Canes.

You should go ahead and call it wraps on this recruiting cycle. Take a break from the board so some people don't have to listen to you ******* cry about Smith, Jeudy and Slanton another second.

Change that 3 week old rag and start ****ing standing up.

The way our true freshmen balled you would've thought we had a top 5 class last year.....give me a bunch of FL goons and coach em up

I can't wait to laugh at the 3 receivers who transfer from bama, I hope Tyrell shavers balls out and jeudy and Smith transfer so we can laugh at their poor choice of college.

Advertisement

Look at the numbers with Smith and Thomas. They are almost identical. Not sure why everyone is drooling over him, but not jacked to get Thomas. If we get Thomas then who cares about Smith.

Look at the numbers with Smith and Thomas. They are almost identical. Not sure why everyone is drooling over him, but not jacked to get Thomas. If we get Thomas then who cares about Smith.

I'll take Thomas over Smith all day. The film does not lie. Kid is elite as it gets. Immediate game changer.

If he chooses us, our WR core is gonna be scary. With AR15, Thomas, Mullins, Harley, Deejay, Cager, Berries and Njoku, that's a lot of speed, quickness, and overall talent to work with at the position. We've already seen what Dugans can do as a coach.

If our starting QB is any good, we'll be rolling.

Advertisement
Gimme Henderson, Dean, Harley, a Qualifying THomas and Gus Edwards coming back and Im happy

If Edwards and Henderson don't come this class is nothing special.

Even if they do come, it's still not what it could have been. McFarland, Smith, Jeudy, Slaton. All could've been Canes.

You should go ahead and call it wraps on this recruiting cycle. Take a break from the board so some people don't have to listen to you ****ing cry about Smith, Jeudy and Slanton another second.

Change that 3 week old rag and start ****ing standing up.

well said olivion.

Advertisement
Back