Tommorrow is going to be great

The 2008 class is the best class we've brought in on paper since the mid 2000s.

This one can be close depending on how we close.

Shannon just couldn't coach for shiih

Advertisement
As for Smith, I think [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION] has pointed out that Pete has been very quiet on this. My guess is that he is waiting to see which receivers go where before making his choice...and Bama is definitely his prefrtence. He is scheduled to announce later in the day so that makes sense. Just a guess.

you guys need put the crack pipe down as far as Smith is concerned. The kid canceled his visit here after getting an income from Saban and then proceeded to drive to Bama on Sunday for an unofficial before the dead period with other commits...

Look at the numbers with Smith and Thomas. They are almost identical. Not sure why everyone is drooling over him, but not jacked to get Thomas. If we get Thomas then who cares about Smith.

I'll take Thomas over Smith all day. The film does not lie. Kid is elite as it gets. Immediate game changer.

If he chooses us, our WR core is gonna be scary. With AR15, Thomas, Mullins, Harley, Deejay, Cager, Berries and Njoku, that's a lot of speed, quickness, and overall talent to work with at the position. We've already seen what Dugans can do as a coach.

If our starting QB is any good, we'll be rolling.

I'll take Thomas over all of them. He's a game changer.

If Edwards and Henderson don't come this class is nothing special.

Even if they do come, it's still not what it could have been. McFarland, Smith, Jeudy, Slaton. All could've been Canes.

lol @ getting all those guys after the 15 year run we've had

That'd be the #5 or 6 class in the country. I'm sorry but we aren't there yet.

If Edwards and Henderson don't come this class is nothing special.

Even if they do come, it's still not what it could have been. McFarland, Smith, Jeudy, Slaton. All could've been Canes.

lol @ getting all those guys after the 15 year run we've had

That'd be the #5 or 6 class in the country. I'm sorry but we aren't there yet.

Thank you.

Nobody significant is coming here after Radio and Folden trashed the program and burned bridges. Only victories against ranked programs and buzz on the streets will bring the kids that Saban gets in his sleep.

Advertisement
im rolling with this staff and the kids that choose to be canes tomorrow.

you guys will do what you guys do.

It was poorly coached but the 2008 class was overrated to begin with. Just about none of the players in the 2008 class did **** in the NFL either.

This class is a B class. Good but not great. I think we addresses O-line, DE, and WR with great players. We did ok at CB with Dean and Trajan but allowed the Gators to come and poach 4 CBs we wanted in South Florida. QB is deep and talented with the addition of Nkoshi and Weldon. DT and RB was a fail. Burns is a question mark, losing McFarland with no backup was a fail. One DT when we needed 2-3 this year.

Advertisement
for 2 reasons .
1. We will have built the best class UM has brought in since the mid 00's ( though next year's will be even better)
2. We won't have to listen to all the newbs with thier leaking vags about we might miss on this or that guy when in actuality that guy usually ends up in green and orange. Ones like Jeudy and Smith don't count as they never were really options.

It is going to be hard to sleep fellas!

I am afraid the people whining aren't noobs, I keep finding that kind of thinking hilarious. these same people have done this for years. under golden they had a point but they haven't realized the hc now has a history of great classes. it is what it is, but don't blame it on noobs,

people just like to complain and a lot of them wanted butch as head coach so unless richt gets a number 1 class will always find stuff to complain about even then will complain about who we lost more then who richt got.

Advertisement

It was poorly coached but the 2008 class was overrated to begin with. Just about none of the players in the 2008 class did **** in the NFL either.

Doesn't matter what they did after.

On paper it was the best class we've had in the last 10 years

Advertisement
Back