Tommi Hill Orlando Edgewater

Advertisement
Meh, he straight.
But he not playing man to man in the highlights. Just zone and most of the time lines up ten yards off the line and just watches the QBs. Will get toasted in college. Definitely does not play assignment football at times. He has flats and leaves his guy out there. Will get abused by guys that can take a hitch to the house. The QBs in the highlights make the passes to the flat 30 seconds too late when the wr or backs have been out there open for a while. Doesn’t press in the highlights and when he does, he doesn’t even get a hand on the guys. He recovers well but is also saved by a lot of bad throws and also has some PIs because he gets beat off the line. Would need to see this kid press someone and play man. Good corner, with a lot of weaknesses. Would be a great at FS though, because he is a ballhawk and tackles well.

He’s looking to play WR on the next level. He definitely has a high upside. He can play CB or WR with the best of them. Legit 6’1-2 190 guy who runs low 4.6 right now. He’s going to commit to ASU, but I don’t know how much he sticks to that. He’s also being heavily pressured by Auburn and Nebraska. Wouldn’t surprise me if he commits to Bama either lol. But it looks like he’s sold on playing for Herm.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20211208-135622_Twitter.jpg

****. That’s my guy. Gotta reach out to him. Hope he keeps his head on straight and focus on getting back to football

Advertisement
Back