Tommi Hill Orlando Edgewater

gogeta4

All-ACC
This is Prop Joe's guy that i want as our #1 PRIORITY at cb moving forward.

Tommi Hill drills video

Orlando Camp this weekend
https://247sports.com/Article/Centr...genio-Jeremiah-Wilson-Malique-Dieu-148182252/

6'1 190. High level at WR or CB. 11.12 100 m, Likely a sub 4.6 40 guy. Film above is against some of Florida best. Teammate of Deshawn Troutman. I'd be shooting my shot to wheel him in as a top dog at cb for us. He's a prop joe special in my eyes.

https://247sports.com/player/tommi-hill-46053668/

Advertisement
I was under the impression he wanted to play WR and that's where everyone was recruiting him? He eliminated UM pretty early. He's a take at either position imo

I was under the impression he wanted to play WR and that's where everyone was recruiting him? He eliminated UM pretty early. He's a take at either position imo
He can play either receiver or DB but most schools are looking at him as a DB. I think him & Leary are best friends and he thought that Leary's recruiting attention was also his. See D9/Westley lol. It seems like he's been humbled a bit. From what I can tell it's a Herm Edwards/Scott Frost battle. It looks like Leary is going to OU and I don't think Hill is a take there so I hope it isn't too late for us to jump on him & we put someone other than Rumph on him.

Advertisement
He can play either receiver or DB but most schools are looking at him as a DB. I think him & Leary are best friends and he thought that Leary's recruiting attention was also his. See D9/Westley lol. It seems like he's been humbled a bit. From what I can tell it's a Herm Edwards/Scott Frost battle. It looks like Leary is going to OU and I don't think Hill is a take there so I hope it isn't too late for us to jump on him & we put someone other than Rumph on him.

Leary looks to have taken a step back from OU, I’ve read Bama took the lead a couple of weeks ago and rumblings seems to indicate Auburn has made big move recently.

Advertisement
Can someone who's seen either of them extensively compare this kid and Daniel Edwards?

He’s just a baller. Actually like him over Leary as a player. Higher upside and versatility with a bigger frame. Doesn’t have the track speed like Leary but has everything else

Advertisement
Question fellas

tommi trains with one of the country’s top speed and agility trainers. Can he get faster incollege? If so why?

Advertisement
Question fellas

tommi trains with one of the country’s top speed and agility trainers. Can he get faster incollege? If so why?

A lot of guys can get faster in straight-line speed through this type of training (especially for a tall guy who might need to tighten his arm-leg movement for efficiency), but it can also help with man-to-man coverage, when a CB needs to be efficient and agile in running alongside a WR.

Beast! Kid has a 10 min vid on offense and a 10 min vid on defense!!

Thats why i love this kid. Not a true burner....i see a verified 4.7 40 from last year, with a 4.39 shuttle. But the film, frame, ball skills is something that we typically covet. He is in the same mold of DJ Ivey and Blades imo. Has better ball skills than both of them actually. But Blades is faster..but his frame and arm length is exactly like Ivey.

Arizona State and Nebraska battle is something i believe we could easily beat out...he made a top 6 about a month ago i see.

Jason Marshall
Markevious Brown
Tommi Hill

should be the top priorities at cb.

Thats why i love this kid. Not a true burner....i see a verified 4.7 40 from last year, with a 4.39 shuttle. But the film, frame, ball skills is something that we typically covet. He is in the same mold of DJ Ivey and Blades imo. Has better ball skills than both of them actually. But Blades is faster..but his frame and arm length is exactly like Ivey.

Arizona State and Nebraska battle is something i believe we could easily beat out...he made a top 6 about a month ago i see.

Jason Marshall
Markevious Brown
Tommi Hill

should be the top priorities at cb.

I like this...I think Raby from LA is decent (no idea if we're still on him), and I thought Cooper should have been as well.

Are you leaving Gonzales out on purpose, or did you forget about him?

Advertisement
Back