Tommi Hill Orlando Edgewater

Thats why i love this kid. Not a true burner....i see a verified 4.7 40 from last year, with a 4.39 shuttle. But the film, frame, ball skills is something that we typically covet. He is in the same mold of DJ Ivey and Blades imo. Has better ball skills than both of them actually. But Blades is faster..but his frame and arm length is exactly like Ivey.

Arizona State and Nebraska battle is something i believe we could easily beat out...he made a top 6 about a month ago i see.

Jason Marshall
Markevious Brown
Tommi Hill

should be the top priorities at cb.

Im a sucker for speed. Id have Jordan Young and Kevin Knowles as prorities.

Advertisement
I like this...I think Raby from LA is decent (no idea if we're still on him), and I thought Cooper should have been as well.

Are you leaving Gonzales out on purpose, or did you forget about him?
Raby signed with Memphis

I like this...I think Raby from LA is decent (no idea if we're still on him), and I thought Cooper should have been as well.

Are you leaving Gonzales out on purpose, or did you forget about him?

Didnt forget im not as high onhim as im on the ones listed right now.

Raby committed to Memphis this week.

Advertisement
Yea Knowles shouldve been made a priority more so than even Curtis.

I personally still like Curtis too. He flys! Playing WR, hes got hands to be a playmaker on defense. Saw a little in his highlights that he covers a **** load of ground and isnt affraid to tackle. I want another Corn Elder. We need some speed with guys that make the tackle. Last year was frustrating. Personally think hes going to be a steal.

This is Prop Joe's guy that i want as our #1 PRIORITY at cb moving forward.

Tommi Hill drills video

Orlando Camp this weekend
https://247sports.com/Article/Centr...genio-Jeremiah-Wilson-Malique-Dieu-148182252/

6'1 190. High level at WR or CB. 11.12 100 m, Likely a sub 4.6 40 guy. Film above is against some of Florida best. Teammate of Deshawn Troutman. I'd be shooting my shot to wheel him in as a top dog at cb for us. He's a prop joe special in my eyes.

https://247sports.com/player/tommi-hill-46053668/

I don't really know what to watch for on DB tape, I usually just look to see how fluid their hips are or how easily they can change speed, and then see if they aren't scared to tackle. But I feel like this kid is a natural. I've never seen tape of a corner so cold blooded.

I feel like this dude made every QB and Receiver on this tape look like garbage, and he did it without breaking a sweat. I think his instincts are next level and he lays some wood too. Even Rumph has got to love this tape

What he lacks in speed he makes up with ball tracking and PBUs. I’ll take that in my DB all day long. He’s the type of kid you would probably never leave on an island alone but you wouldnt have to worry about the ball getting to the receiver often. And when it does come his way he may actually pick it off. You can’t coach a knack for the ball. We don’t have that in a DB at the moment on our roster. Closest one is Christian Williams (another WR/DB). @gogeta4 i see what you are doing here and I support it 100%

What he lacks in speed he makes up with ball tracking and PBUs. I’ll take that in my DB all day long. He’s the type of kid you would probably never leave on an island alone but you wouldnt have to worry about the ball getting to the receiver often. And when it does come his way he may actually pick it off. You can’t coach a knack for the ball. We don’t have that in a DB at the moment on our roster. Closest one is Christian Williams (another WR/DB). @gogeta4 i see what you are doing here and I support it 100%

Him and Malik Curtis would be 2 kids at corner that can legitimately flip over to wr and do damage. Bring me guys that are going to make a play on the ball.

Advertisement
Thats why i love this kid. Not a true burner....i see a verified 4.7 40 from last year, with a 4.39 shuttle. But the film, frame, ball skills is something that we typically covet. He is in the same mold of DJ Ivey and Blades imo. Has better ball skills than both of them actually. But Blades is faster..but his frame and arm length is exactly like Ivey.

Arizona State and Nebraska battle is something i believe we could easily beat out...he made a top 6 about a month ago i see.

Jason Marshall
Markevious Brown
Tommi Hill

should be the top priorities at cb.
McGhee?

I personally still like Curtis too. He flys! Playing WR, hes got hands to be a playmaker on defense. Saw a little in his highlights that he covers a **** load of ground and isnt affraid to tackle. I want another Corn Elder. We need some speed with guys that make the tackle. Last year was frustrating. Personally think hes going to be a steal.
How do you know Curtis is not afraid to tackle, because from watching his 4 defensive plays on hudl he is literally chasing people down. I dont think anybody is worried about Curtis's speed or agility, the question that come up is his physicality at the position. Can he fight off blocks, can he tackle. Those are very important in becuase you know how much the UM defensive coaches value the ability to tackle. But I like him and I think he is gonna physically bloom once he hits the weight room.

If im going all the way int he panhandle i might as well go to GA or Bama one shot. lol. He apparently has a Bama offer. I wont waste my time in Flori-Bama.

I like him though....he reminds me of DVD. Not as fast but that slender frame, long arms prototype

Tommi is not slow. He’s not faster than Leary but definitely not slow. He can play CB, and I think that’s where he makes his money. I like his upside more than Leary. I’m watching these boys run drills and he is gonna make a team better. Either at CB or WR. He excels at both.

my guess is that he ends up at Bama, Auburn, or somewhere random like... ASU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Him and Malik Curtis would be 2 kids at corner that can legitimately flip over to wr and do damage. Bring me guys that are going to make a play on the ball.
Yeah I was sleep on him. Watched that tape and turned every pick into yardage or a TD. He easily flipped his mind from defender to offensive playmaker looking to score.

Y'all know I feel about Hill. Check the Troutman thread. I'd legit give him a shot at playing both ways. Shoulda been our #1 target at CB(especially after snagging Troutman). I think he's good enough to take someone's(Ivey's) starting spot by the Bama game...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back