Tom Herman (merged with Herman head coach candidate threads)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t mind going for it on the 4th and goal. Just continue to run the ball and kill clock on the series before ISU scored. Gave them the ball back without killing any clock

Proves the ‘hot OC’ theory of head corch hiring stinks.

A head corch has first and foremost to be a leader, decisive and a motivator and selector of people.

Elite assistants who thrived under top leaders are really tough gambits. Was it them, or Meyer, Saban or whoever who deserves the credit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude give it up
Asian American GIF by asianhistorymonth

Their fans seem to think Urban is in play for them. Not all of them but someone planted that seed in their heads
Urban isn't coming to UT although I'm sure a call will be made. I live in Austin and the job is far more difficult than it was 20 years ago. Yes you have a ton of money in the program but Jimbo has A&M rolling and Baylor and TCU are really
You honestly are the most pathetic poster on a board of pathetic posters. Why root for the program if you're just going to trash the staff 50 times a day?

Urban isn't coming to UT although I'm sure a call will be made. I live in Austin and the job is far more difficult than it was 20 years ago. Yes you have a ton of money in the program but Jimbo has A&M rolling and Baylor and TCU are really

You honestly are the most pathetic poster on a board of pathetic posters. Why root for the program if you're just going to trash the staff 50 times a day?
Good point. I take back all I said

2020 Miami Hurricane coaching staff is the GOAT.

Advertisement
Back