Tom Brady to Tampa?

Yeah a handful are on the receiver but **** his arm looks done already and a lot of bad throws in to double coverage or late.

Advertisement
Tf you talking about? Who gives af what era it is, did they throw a lot of ints or not. Plus they throw even more so in today’s game than back then

It matters a lot , Jesus. Just like points in the nova now versus the 90’s. It’s a wide open game with much less physicality. A glorified 7 on 7 with no way to protect the middle of the field. There’s no threat or intimidation for wr’s going across the middle.

Fact is he’s always been considered careless with the football , that was his biggest knock coming out of FSU. That and he might take you.

Last edited:
Pick a SIDE...PICK A SIDE.....

Its either the ninja had the best wr's mankind has ever seen...like u delusional buc fans state or he is a turnover machine?.

Dont give a f what Godwin has to say....30 for 30 b*tches!! That mfer cause Brady to throw 30 picks next season..Godwin gonna be at Fed ex in 2021 sorting boxes

Fun fact that those great wr’s were also responsible for Winston’s fumbles too lol.

Comparing him to manning and Marino is hilarious, how many trips to the playoffs had those guys made by this point? I’m pretty sure Dan played in a SB by his first few years.

Buc fans say they have the best wr core in the league then comeback with it’s the wr’s fault he’s a turnover machine. This is comedy gold ,buc fans are the nfl’s version of tiger king.

If half are the WRs fault and a handful more result from tipped passes and scheme fails...that takes your 30 for 30 down to 33-10. And that's a conservative estimate.

And yes we can have it both ways. Godwin was the most efficient WR last year with his catch rate over 70% and elite run after catch and blocking. It's also true that a high % of incompletions targeting him resulted in INTs that were his fault. A handful of bad reps don't erase hundreds of good ones.

Evans made even more mistakes but his numbers speak for themselves. You wanna slander him then be prepared to do the same for Randy Moss - only guys to start their career with 6 1000 yd seasons.

Breshad Perriman put up elite numbers as a starter at the end of the year. He was dominant. He also sucked the first half of the year and fans wanted to cut him. It's a hard offense to adjust to. The Jets are paying him to be their #1 guy for a young franchise QB.

Either those guys are the real deal or Winston - the guy everyone likes to **** on - made them look good, or both. Whatever happened to Rashad Greene, Kelvin Benjamin, Nick O'Leary, Bobo Wilson, Kermit Whitfield? Those "ninjas" were ballin when they had Jameis too...

Advertisement

If half are the WRs fault and a handful more result from tipped passes and scheme fails...that takes your 30 for 30 down to 33-10. And that's a conservative estimate.

And yes we can have it both ways. Godwin was the most efficient WR last year with his catch rate over 70% and elite run after catch and blocking. It's also true that a high % of incompletions targeting him resulted in INTs that were his fault. A handful of bad reps don't erase hundreds of good ones.

Evans made even more mistakes but his numbers speak for themselves. You wanna slander him then be prepared to do the same for Randy Moss - only guys to start their career with 6 1000 yd seasons.

Breshad Perriman put up elite numbers as a starter at the end of the year. He was dominant. He also sucked the first half of the year and fans wanted to cut him. It's a hard offense to adjust to. The Jets are paying him to be their #1 guy for a young franchise QB.

Either those guys are the real deal or Winston - the guy everyone likes to **** on - made them look good, or both. Whatever happened to Rashad Greene, Kelvin Benjamin, Nick O'Leary, Bobo Wilson, Kermit Whitfield? Those "ninjas" were ballin when they had Jameis too...

Who gives a **** what he did in college? Congrats he was a great college QB, who regressed every single year mind you, and made some receivers look good in college, woohoo! Not like Jimbo made everyone look good from Christian Ponder to the other black QB who escapes me right now.

Who gives a **** what he did in college? Congrats he was a great college QB, who regressed every single year mind you, and made some receivers look good in college, woohoo! Not like Jimbo made everyone look good from Christian Ponder to the other black QB who escapes me right now.

Classic response from the naysayers in this thread and others. Ignore all the arguments I make that you can't refute and cling onto one thing you disagree with to stay anchored to your ****** takes.

And no, Ponder and EJ Manuel did not look good at FSU, nor did Mond with Jimbo at TAMU. Jimbo is no QB whisperer. I posted on boards with Nole fans and they hated those guys. Ponder and Manuel were overdrafted because of their Senior Bowl performances.

No one really cares what the JETS do...they are on the same par or worse than the bum *** Bucs (their personnel decisions have been bad for decade or more). They have the worst wr core in the league. Im saying this as a dolphins fan lol

What happened to those guys were JIMBO offense...and them actually being in the nfl.
Kelvin Benjamina ctualy was an ok player startng his career then got lazy...the others were bust or guys that shouldnt have made nfl rosters in the first place (Bobo Wilson,Kermit Whitfield) dont remember them ever looking good.

You Bucs fans need to just enjoy the 2 years of the goat. I know yall really really wanted dude to be good to great because he beat our canes...but Jameis is a bum lol

No one really cares what the JETS do...they are on the same par or worse than the bum *** Bucs (their personnel decisions have been bad for decade or more). They have the worst wr core in the league. Im saying this as a dolphins fan lol

What happened to those guys were JIMBO offense...and them actually being in the nfl.
Kelvin Benjamina ctualy was an ok player startng his career then got lazy...the others were bust or guys that shouldnt have made nfl rosters in the first place (Bobo Wilson,Kermit Whitfield) dont remember them ever looking good.

You Bucs fans need to just enjoy the 2 years of the goat. I know yall really really wanted dude to be good to great because he beat our canes...but Jameis is a bum lol

Bucs have actually done well with personnel recently aside from a few glaring mistakes like drafting bum **** Hargreaves and bum Nole Aguayo.

Team has underachieved for years due to coaching, special teams and penalties. Even when Winston was average to bad the team was really anchored by Mike Smith's horrible defensive coaching. Like a lot of Cane coaches he will not coach at that level of football again.

Advertisement
bucs have good skill talent on O and D. their issue is idk if brady will be the same QB again.

bucs have good skill talent on O and D. their issue is idk if brady will be the same QB again.
Brady hasnt had a full quartet of weapons like this since what randy moss and Wes Walker? Even when he had Gronkowski and Edelman you can’t compare it to the receiver duo of Evans and Godwin plus other pass catching options like brate and Howard.
Furthermore Brady has had most of his best seasons in the last 6 years or so. You can think he’s slowing down but when In reality his numbers don’t show it and he can still make a significant Amount of those required. Of course his qbr would drop when you consider who he was throwing to last year.
1CE802D9-13D7-469F-8592-977DCFF6C4D1.jpeg

Bucs have actually done well with personnel recently aside from a few glaring mistakes like drafting bum **** Hargreaves and bum Nole Aguayo.

Team has underachieved for years due to coaching, special teams and penalties. Even when Winston was average to bad the team was really anchored by Mike Smith's horrible defensive coaching. Like a lot of Cane coaches he will not coach at that level of football again.

i dont know why ive always liked Hargreaves. I never saw him with the bucs..what was his issues?. and who tf drafts the aguayo kid lol when they did it i had a confused *** face looking at the screen

i dont know why ive always liked Hargreaves. I never saw him with the bucs..what was his issues?. and who tf drafts the aguayo kid lol when they did it i had a confused *** face looking at the screen

Physicality, tackling, effort, lack of size/length/recovery speed. He was consistently bad aside from flashes in the preseason as a slot corner before he went on IR for the year.

Aguayo was never good beyond 40 yards. Made no sense. They traded up for him too.

Advertisement
Lol the jets have been relevant more recently than the dolphins

In what way?. They literally hired the dude we couldnt wait to fire to be their HC. They are on the down swing heavy. The division is opening a bit with the Patriots about to reshuffle, lets see what they do this year lol.

Either way we suck...but got**** The bucs are a basement dweller in their division.

You won't see me caping for the Jets when they hired a HC whose only claim to fame was being Peyton's OC for a couple years.

Still if the NFL season happens I recommend you fantasy dudes draft Perriman.

Advertisement
In what way?. They literally hired the dude we couldnt wait to fire to be their HC. They are on the down swing heavy. The division is opening a bit with the Patriots about to reshuffle, lets see what they do this year lol.

Either way we suck...but got**** The bucs are a basement dweller in their division.
Dolphins would be basement dwellers in the NFC south facing Cam, Drew Brees, and Matt Ryan for 6 games too. That same coach also took yall to the playoffs....
Dolphins made the playoffs in 2017. Jets haven't been since 2011
Dolphins have sucked but the Jets are going no where
Being booted out in the wild card doesn't make them relevant. Only team the dolphins beat with a winning record was Pitt who put it on them in the wild card.

Last edited:
As for Winston’s camp, his trainer believes the quarterback was “crucified daily” during his time in Tampa Bay and was “surrounded by blood-sucking opportunist.”

Always someone else to blame for Winston's problems...

You won't see me caping for the Jets when they hired a HC whose only claim to fame was being Peyton's OC for a couple years.

Still if the NFL season happens I recommend you fantasy dudes draft Perriman.

Not with him having to get locked up by the real cbs in our division. ..and the fact the Jets likely draft a wr first round.

Chris Herndon gonna get alot of targets if he is on his sh*t. Him and the qb had some chemistry.

Perriman is home team...but the division now is loaded with real corners he'll have a tough time getting open against.

Advertisement
Back