Tom Brady to Tampa?

Advertisement
Not wasting time with you. You don’t know football like that. Best duo after Evans/Godwin is probably Odell and Landry
Exactly.

Last season, Godwin was #2 in receiving yards per game, and Evans was #4. There was not another team with 2 WR's in the top 10, let alone 2 in the top 4 like the Bucs. The only other team with 2 WR's even in the top 15 was Dallas.

Also, out of the top 5 in that group, Godwin and Evans had less targets per game than the other 3 that were in the top 5. Yet, Godwin and Evans still average more yards per catch than the other 3. These are the facts!

Numbers > opinions

Goodwin kid had 1,300+ yards and made ridiculous catches. Mike Evans is Mike Evans. And Perriman’s son is coming along in the NFL he had 600 yards last year. And they have two TEs who can catch (Howard and Cameron Brate). I know homie above said the Falcons have a better core but I don’t think that’s true.
Just to mention, I’m a Dolphins fan so idgaf about either team/have no real bias here.

Edit: I see @brock beat me to it. He’s right. The numbers don’t lie. Goodwin balls man. Route running, YAC, hands, crazy athleticism. He deserves the acclaim he’s getting.

they are playing from behind in every game and have to throw it. Id take the falcons group over theirs as well. Im a dolphins fan

Advertisement
they are playing from behind in every game and have to throw it. Id take the falcons group over theirs as well. Im a dolphins fan
Bucs weren’t playing from behind most games like that. Did it happen in a few games of course but not everyone of them. I wouldnt, Ridley is no where near better than Godwin and mike Evans is a top 5-7 receiver himself behind Julio. Bucs got 2 legitimate #1 options falcons dont.

Last edited:
Not wasting time with you. You don’t know football like that. Best duo after Evans/Godwin is probably Odell and Landry

lol Evans and Godwin are maybe somewhere closer to the 10th “best duo” in the league.... their numbers are padded in a padded offense that means nothing, the QB threw 5000 yards who tf u think was going to be the ones catching it the water boy?? Evans is tall, Godwin is replaceable.

you have to be on meth and crack to think those average joes are anywhere near the talent of Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley. Talking about Odell and Landry is probably 2nd 😂😂😂

lol Evans and Godwin are maybe somewhere closer to the 10th “best duo” in the league.... their numbers are padded in a padded offense that means nothing, the QB threw 5000 yards who tf u think was going to be the ones catching it the water boy??

you have to be on meth and crack to think those average joes are anywhere near the talent of Julio and Calvin Ridley
You routinely be saying some Dumb sh*t man

Godwin is the most complete WR in the league. Elite blocker, elite after the catch, #2 catch rate in the league behind Mike Thomas iirc, wins at all levels of the field. It's between him and Mike Thomas for best WR of 2019. No one else has an argument.

Mike Evans might be overrated but the numbers speak for themselves. He's still a top 10 WR.

Breshad Perriman put up elite WR1 numbers the last couple weeks of 2019 when the other guys were injured. He's big, fast and has good ball skills. Hopefully he re-signs.

Scott Miller came on late in the season and is probably the fastest white dude in NFL history.

lol @ comparing the Failcons to that group. Julio is on the decline and he's always banged up. He's never been an elite red zone guy either. Ridley is a solid separation guy but Godwin does that and way more. Besides them they have a bunch of scrubs.

Advertisement
Godwin is the most complete WR in the league. Elite blocker, elite after the catch, #2 catch rate in the league behind Mike Thomas iirc, wins at all levels of the field. It's between him and Mike Thomas for best WR of 2019. No one else has an argument.

Mike Evans might be overrated but the numbers speak for themselves. He's still a top 10 WR.

Breshad Perriman put up elite WR1 numbers the last couple weeks of 2019 when the other guys were injured. He's big, fast and has good ball skills. Hopefully he re-signs.

Scott Miller came on late in the season and is probably the fastest white dude in NFL history.

lol @ comparing the Failcons to that group. Julio is on the decline and he's always banged up. He's never been an elite red zone guy either. Ridley is a solid separation guy but Godwin does that and way more. Besides them they have a bunch of scrubs.

Christ

On one hand you or another Tampa fan are blaming the WRs for a majority of Winstons INTs, then I hear how Buccs have the greatest WR corps

Pick one

Advertisement
Christ

On one hand you or another Tampa fan are blaming the WRs for a majority of Winstons INTs, then I hear how Buccs have the greatest WR corps

Pick one

Ask Carson Palmer. Arians' offense is deep and complex so guys make a lot of errors as they adjust to it. There are a lot of deep drop option routes. You can have elite talents at the position and they will still make mistakes as they learn a new offense.

On a rate basis the worst offender was Justin Watson who caused multiple INTs (and missed TDs) in limited snaps. He sucks. The TEs also caused INTs where they dropped or tipped throws right to the defender. If I'm being honest the Buc TEs are talented but were poor last year. They were great in 2018. Hopefully the Brady scheme adaptations help them return to form next season.

Didnt know before but im beginning to realise that Bucs fans are delusional to UF Go Gata fan level. Good god these dudes are killing me.

What do you disagree with? Everything I said is reflected in PFF grades, for example. Is it delusional if I talk about how awful the Bucs were at run blocking, pass defense, and kicking? Not my fault people don't watch the Bucs and treat them like they're an NFL outpost.

Advertisement
For the first time in a long while I am somewhat excited about the defense. Pumped we resigned Pierre-Paul and Barrett. Vea is going to be a force next year and the linebackers, White and David are strong. Murphy-Bunting came on strong at the end too.

I looked a little bit at the bucs schedule from last year...the first 8 games at some point in the game they were down in 6 of them.

So, yes they had to try to come back in most of them.

Advertisement
Back